[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

@Shasyu

I had my character and now poof!

@Ayari

No! Bum Bear is broke! But if I disguise myself as an Ursaring maybe ... *Brown Paint*

Who knows how to draw a perfect circle?

Last edited by a moderator:
@DemonKitten , BumBear needs an approval(or disapproval) on their pokemon before working on their character profile.

and there isn't really an npc, @NoviceOfRoleplay just created a rather odd situation and Ayari can't move on without it's conclusion.

but if you or @DreamBeat can reply it would be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot.

@Bum Bear I can!

And brand new lollllllll (>>)(>>)(>>)(>>)(>>)(>>)(>>)(>>)(>>)(<_<)(<_<)(<_<)(<_<)(<_<)(<_<)(<_<)(<_<)(<_<)(<_<)(<_<)(>n>)(>n>)(>n>)(>n>)(>n>)(>n>)(>n>)(>n>)(>n>)(>n>)(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )( -_- ")( -_- ")( -_- ")

Isn't Spectreon the name of some fanart Ghost-type Eeveelution? I'm pretty sure it is.

Oh, and Ashley and Jason aren't where they were before. Ashley left Eves at the table and went with Jason to look for Charmander. @LoupyLou23

Shasyu said:
@DemonKitten , BumBear needs an approval(or disapproval) on their pokemon before working on their character profile.
and there isn't really an npc, @NoviceOfRoleplay just created a rather odd situation and Ayari can't move on without it's conclusion.

but if you or @DreamBeat can reply it would be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot.

@Bum Bear I can!
Hey, sorry for the late response. I've been super busy of late. I'll take a look at the posts and make a response! I just haven't been able to find the right time to jump back in, so I've been kinda stuck on route 1 -.- Thanks.

About gaining exp through posting (again), should I just count all of the paragraphs that mention the pokemon? Just wondering because some of them are shorter than 6 sentences, but others make up for it. Or I could just count all the sentences and divide by 6? @DemonKitten @DreamBeat @NoviceOfRoleplay

Ayari said:
About gaining exp through posting (again), should I just count all of the paragraphs that mention the pokemon? Just wondering because some of them are shorter than 6 sentences, but others make up for it. Or I could just count all the sentences and divide by 6? @DemonKitten @DreamBeat @NoviceOfRoleplay
Count the sentences, then divide by six. This is a really tedious process, and I'm trying to think of a new way to level up for players who don't play dice often (me). If you have any ideas, I would really appreciate it ^.^

@DreamBeat Okay, brainstorm mode activated!

• Getting exp for posting is really cool, but to make it simpler, maybe something like +2exp for every post? It would make counting easier, but on the other hand, the current system awards you for being elaborate, which is nice too ><
  • On top of that, maybe getting some "progression" exp for visiting a location for the first time? Kind of like achievements in rpg's :D
  • And if training multiple pokemon gets tedious (which I don't think is a problem for anyone yet, but maybe in the future!), I've seen a system in a pokemon game where any exp received contributed to the trainer level, and each pokemon's level equaled to the trainer level (so when you catch a level 3 Bidoof when the trainer level is 20, the Bidoof automatically jumps to 20).

Just some random ideas! On that note, I might want to try my luck with some pokemon catching in the forest later, so if you're up for it, we could stay there for a longer while!

Ayari said:
@DreamBeat Okay, brainstorm mode activated!
  • Getting exp for posting is really cool, but to make it simpler, maybe something like +2exp for every post? It would make counting easier, but on the other hand, the current system awards you for being elaborate, which is nice too ><
  • On top of that, maybe getting some "progression" exp for visiting a location for the first time? Kind of like achievements in rpg's :D
  • And if training multiple pokemon gets tedious (which I don't think is a problem for anyone yet, but maybe in the future!), I've seen a system in a pokemon game where any exp received contributed to the trainer level, and each pokemon's level equaled to the trainer level (so when you catch a level 3 Bidoof when the trainer level is 20, the Bidoof automatically jumps to 20).

Just some random ideas! On that note, I might want to try my luck with some pokemon catching in the forest later, so if you're up for it, we could stay there for a longer while!
Thanks for the ideas! Honestly, I do think we should come up with something better than counting sentences. That's too much even for me T.T I can do with some combat. My character won't be involved in direct combat, but she'll be there supporting.

@DreamBeat I realized that we miiight have to battle a Bug Catcher who happens to have a Weedle, so... Sylvester needs to get stronger! I'll get around to counting my sentences when I'm back home, I need those levels <<

Also, if a wild pokemon decreases our pokemon's speed, do we calculate that in too or does a trainer's pokemon always go first?

Ayari said:
@DreamBeat I realized that we miiight have to battle a Bug Catcher who happens to have a Weedle, so... Sylvester needs to get stronger! I'll get around to counting my sentences when I'm back home, I need those levels <<
Also, if a wild pokemon decreases our pokemon's speed, do we calculate that in too or does a trainer's pokemon always go first?
That's fine. I'll be adding up sentences when I get back home too T.T If the wild's speed is higher than yours after the speed is decreased, then the wild would go first since... it's faster. I'm not too familiar with the dice rolling mechanics, but this sounds logical.

Okay, here's what I have:

Tempo Town: 104 sentences (~17 paragraphs)

Route 1: 71 sentences (~11 paragraphs)

Pitch forest (so far): 83 sentences (~13 paragraphs)

In total: ~41 paragraphs (woo)

Might be off a sentence or two, of course.

Ayari said:
Okay, here's what I have:
Tempo Town: 104 sentences (~17 paragraphs)

Route 1: 71 sentences (~11 paragraphs)

Pitch forest (so far): 83 sentences (~13 paragraphs)

In total: ~41 paragraphs (woo)

Might be off a sentence or two, of course.
Level up by 2~ Thanks for the hard work! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back