[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

Okay... PROGRESS! I finished my quest so go check that out for inspiration if yall want to make one. I also added an area to inform you of ways to level up without battling as well as battling. Also, Tempo Town now has had a remodel so look at that as well.

@LifeNovel No problem here as long as you are around to have fun with us later

I don't know how ya do it, Kit. Diligence I understand, but long hours of nothing but obligation I just couldn't handle. Glad someone hers is responsible! Lol.

Been watching HouseMD, because that's what all teenagers do.

@DemonKitten Finished Route 4. Tell me if there's anything you want me to change or you want to change since you can just change it.

LifeNovel said:
Wow you're tall. There is a scholarship for that you know. And for me I'm looking into bioengineering or biomolecular engineering or biomedical engineering
I tried BioMed classes earlier in high school. Confusing as heck. I can't imagine what it would be like in college. But I have wanted to go into that field once. I just can't.. understand.

I'm just reading through the stuff that my notifications haven't bothered to notify me for, and I have to say. You guys... good luck during the school year.

I need AAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the luck I can get.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no PE tho. (Even as an athlete it's a damn hassle, blugh.)

So one of my anime's that supposedly updated today, instead of being the comedic (pretty ecchi as well) anime I expected, was the dubbed version of an anime that aired in April (that I already saw). I feel betrayed

I like chocolate cake

This haiku is pretty strange

Refrigerator

Sorry I didn't get on really today. I had a major migraine that caused me to be unable to do much.

I will at least just have a headache I do hope. I suffer from chronic migraine but they normally can be pushed to the back of my mind for the most part. Sadly, computer screens and this cell phone screen aren't good but not stopping my internet addiction.

Lol, thank you, but wouldn't wish it on the world. Luckily, this morning it is very small so I can take medicine and stop it in its tracks

I hope your migraine dies down. Maybe drinking lots and lots of water will help, but I'm no doctor so... Anyway, headaches are a pain in the butt. I hope it lessens

d0430287367a6efba68a784fb705d7f8f394299ddab6c27bf8cc51375385244a.jpg

I took a preventive medicine this morning so it seems good. Ever so often there is a tick but it really does feel nice

DemonKitten said:
How is everyone! I'm checking everything twice! Getting ready to start. Is anything missing?
Hi! I see that there's a shop thread and a guide to gaining experience points~ Do we need to do the first gym any time soon?

@Raerae Other than I am deciding to get the roleplay moving soon so that people can get a feel while we continue to make routes and things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back