[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

Oh, Uh Just noticed that.

Hmph, How do you add them exactly or what to do with them.

Bit confused If I'm doing this right at the moment.

just tick the input ev box and type the amount you want to put in a certain area. Focusing on special attack or defense or what ever you want to focus on for Ralts

I messed with my character's Biography a bit, as well as fixed the errors I could find. Now I'm off to the dentist. I dun want to die.

Sorry I haven't been as active on here guys ;_;

The stress of a summer school assignment and college applications is killing me

I would still like to participate in this though and will make time to finish what I volunteered for and my character as well

Deviantart is caving in on itself OnO

I don't look forward to having 3 AP classes, 1 honors class, and 2 normal classes once school starts again.

I'mma die.

I'm taking 4 AP classes, 2 advanced electives, and 1 art class. I feel your pain Wilfred :(

Daaaaaaaaaang.

I have Ap art, lit, and US, honors Spanish, and regular science and probs college prep math.

I don't want to.

I'm gonna drown in homework.

Mines is AP English, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Macroeconomics (semester class)/AP Government (semester class), STEM (Engineering class), Problems and Solutions (Architecture), and Ceramics 3

Omg, Calculus?

I hate math xD

But seriously, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

I don't see either of us doing as much RPing as usual xD

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Omg, Calculus?
I hate math xD

But seriously, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

I don't see either of us doing as much RPing as usual xD

[/QUOTE]
:') yup...but I will try to work out something

No, I was held back for a bit, Junior year.

Still just as unprepared as a freshman tho.

College, yikes.

Wow you're tall. There is a scholarship for that you know. And for me I'm looking into bioengineering or biomolecular engineering or biomedical engineering

That's cool.

I guess as a senior it's pretty much a must to have a good idea of what your doin'.

Lol, garbage scholarship.

Not really I feel like I might change when I get to college. Reason I'm taking AP Biology is so I know if I want to go to bioengineering

Y'know, when I was 5, I told everyone I wanted to be a Paleontologist, even spelled it out for the teachers, but I don't even prehistory anymore.

Watch me end up working in a cubicle like a skroob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back