[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

I'm not sure if I got called a hoe just now? Didn't know we were so close, yo.

Lol, moving up in the world. I have friends. Anyhow, bout to go to bed

I'm unsure if I'll be able to actually participate in the rp once it starts :( . School is starting Thursday so I'll have even less computer time. I can still work on helping it thought thankfully

DemonKitten said:
I'm not sure if I got called a hoe just now? Didn't know we were so close, yo.
Lol, moving up in the world. I have friends. Anyhow, bout to go to bed
Oh my goooooodness how embarrassing. I meant HOW HAVE YOU BEEN, but my stupid kindle is old and auto corrects constantly. I've sent worse things, trust me. Sorry! :P

Bummer Nex. :(

Coded Fieldset

OOH OOH OOH! I WANNA HELP WITH CODING AND SHTUFFS!!!

Not really, I'm not that demanding... Plus I don't think my busy schedule would allow it... Waahhh! (:'()

I've been in Anaheim/LA with my boyfriend all week, sorry for the absence.

Just getting my laptop up to check on everything and watch stuff on the webz (wi-fi is down), but hi!

The fun week continues tomorrow!

Even as a fit man, my feet feel like roooooooooooocks when I get up. Never realized how apt this man is when it comes to running around famous places like a dooooooooooork. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Lol.

But yeah.

Fun fun "fun"...

Woooooooooooooooooooooo.

We've been doing special tours and junk, lol. You wouldn't belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve how long a walk one has when given the extra room xD

HOW ARE THE THINGS FOR THE PEOPLE? HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]
Coded Fieldset

OOH OOH OOH! I WANNA HELP WITH CODING AND SHTUFFS!!!

Not really, I'm not that demanding... Plus I don't think my busy schedule would allow it... Waahhh! (:'()

[/QUOTE]
How do you do that? 0.0

And it sounds like y'all had fun ^.^ Fun makes you less... grumpy?

DreamBeat said:
How do you do that? 0.0
It makes use of the fact that borders can go straight through things when applied to imagefloat. Unfortunately it's not very cooperative when quoted or copied and pasted, but it works when typed out in full. Gimme a minute to type out the code I use.

Type the coe out in full by yourself to reproduce this fieldset I coded. Feel free to change the color of the border and the text itself, though the bg code should always be the same color as the background color for your post, and by default it's #fafafa from what I've seen.

Code:
[imagefloat=left]

[indent][indent][indent][centerblock=100][bg=#fafafa]Textedy Text[/bg]
[/centerblock][bg=#fafafa][/bg][centerblock=200][/centerblock][/indent]

[/indent][/indent]
[/imagefloat]

[border= 2px groove #950000]
Text Here

[/border]

ALSO, the two lines between the imagefloat are indented three times if the indent code didn't tell that, but indent it by the indent button not by typing the indent code as it seems work better that way.

DreamBeat said:
Borders can go straight through things? 0.0
And thank you for explaining! :D I really appreciate it ^.^
Yeah, watch.

latest

You see, this text has a gorder on it but it goes straight over to where the image is floating via imagefloat. It's really an interesting thing, but it only affects imagefloat when the border itself isn't part of what's being made to float, as with columns/rows, tables, etc. it doesn't go out of its area or anything like that.

Ah~~~ That's cool!! Now I'm gonna experiment with it. *cackles* Gonna be a pain in the butt, but it's so gonna be worth learning for later.

Yay, glad I was able to pass on my BBCode knowledge to somebody through my second invention on here! *official inventor of BBCode fieldsets and official first replicator of image borders after the removal of automatic image borders*

I talked to the official inventor of BBcode fielsets and that other thing I kind of got~ Yay! :D wait, you have more inventions?

DreamBeat said:
I talked to the official inventor of BBcode fielsets and that other thing I kind of got~ Yay! :D wait, you have more inventions?
I tend to mess around with BBCode a lot, soo... Also, it's more of a I'm probably the official first to figure out how to put together a fieldset you can change color and everything to, seeing as the current fieldset code isn't well, fit to customize. Really, I'm just claiming that title there assuming I'm the first here on RpN :x

So I'm deciding on what Pokemon to put on route 30, but I don't know what level they need to revolve around. Anyone have an idea? I don't want to put a Pigeotto on there when it would have been evolved to a Pigeot by then.

InsaneAsylum said:
So I'm deciding on what Pokemon to put on route 30, but I don't know what level they need to revolve around. Anyone have an idea? I don't want to put a Pigeotto on there when it would have been evolved to a Pigeot by then.
What cities is it between? Cause you could look at the gym leaders of either city and try to guesstimate the level range

Users who are viewing this thread

Back