[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

no I just double checked them they look fine? what stat is particularly high?

The only thing i noticed is that kittens subtracted from her spc. atk. when she should have added.

the way kitten describes it in the tutorial

DemonKitten said:
Add the confirmed stats to the colored stats under the image of your pokemon

I even plugged the numbers into the pokemath and my tackle came out as 5 dmg

Raerae said:
/Cries as well.
PatrickandSpongebobcrying.gif

It looks scary at first but if you go to the stat calculator and add the confirmed stats of kittens snivy to the colored stats on the top right just below the picture of snivy they come out to what kitten has posted. at level 50 the confirmed hp stat on snivy is 120 so its not a matter of miss clicking.

Those stats are insanely high. I did the math, and it'd take 14 turns for @DemonKitten's pokemon to fight a duplicate of itself, only using tackle. It should normlly take 4 turns. The issue with adding the confirmed stats to the colored stats, is that all of the defense and attack stuff scale properly, but without the hp. In both situations, tackle does ~5 damage.

well can argue with the math wiz. kitten must have misunderstood something along the way but its an easy fix I'll hop over and change them.

Well, putting in all my stats into the calculator (I even used two separate calculators) came out with my stats. Your stats can be almost 3x as much as mine at the same level.

Well. I gave my input. I will wait to see how this decision ebbs and flows, and follow.

In the mean time, I will resume cleaning up my program.

Wellll my bad I was just following directions, and since i didn't run the full battle I had assumed that everything was as it should be. Hahaha sorry to cause an uproar.

sambodean said:
Wellll my bad I was just following directions, and since i didn't run the full battle I had assumed that everything was as it should be. Hahaha sorry to cause an uproar.
Eh, don't worry. I made the same mistake at first. The only reason I noticed was because I questioned why my level 5 ralts would have 92 hp.

That was a very good observation. I'm once again slapping myself in the forehead wondering how I missed something so obvious. (' :| )

Just message me the issue with my stats so I can fix it. I just noticed that the stats on the side didn't change no matter what and they are suppose to be a little bit different compared to the ones on the side

Raerae said:
@LifeNovel Can you message me in our PM? stupid phone opted me out and I have quite a few ideas geography wise.

Sorry, I keep missing you :P
Sorry I didn't see this till now! Sure do you still need me to PM you?

LifeNovel said:
Sorry I didn't see this till now! Sure do you still need me to PM you?
No worries. If you could, that's be lovely. I have quite a few ideas and names, as well as inquiries regarding the map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back