[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

Wow. This is frustrating. I ran the program a couple times. Edited some things, and got a NullPointerException error. Don't know why.

Undid all of my edits and it still persists. It compiles fine, but it refuses to run.

I have a few inputs and ideas.

- Do we have a villain team? If not I have a few that I made up

- Are we allowing people to be something other then a trainer? Maybe starter perks for breeders, trainers and coordinators to help them.

- If you want I can run an item shop, people can use the currency they earned in character to spend at said shop.

Nico said:
- Do we have a villain team? If not I have a few that I made up
Yes. Team Tacet as I recall.

Nico said:
- Are we allowing people to be something other then a trainer? Maybe starter perks for breeders, trainers and coordinators to help them.
That is subject to a variety of conditions. For instance, I will be running, consistently, two characters. A trainer and a PSS DEV. As a GM I will also be taking the role of some Gym leaders and Elite four, as well as other NPCs.

Nico said:
- If you want I can run an item shop, people can use the currency they earned in character to spend at said shop.
I don't see why not, though I recommend running this by @DemonKitten first.

CalamariHero said:
Yes. Team Tacet as I recall.
That is subject to a variety of conditions. For instance, I will be running, consistently, two characters. A trainer and a PSS DEV. As a GM I will also be taking the role of some Gym leaders and Elite four, as well as other NPCs.

I don't see why not, though I recommend running this by @DemonKitten first.
There is a thread about them right?

I'm not sure what you mean o-o

@DemonKitten - Is the item shop idea cool with you?

Nico said:
There is a thread about them right?
Not yet. The formatting and everything has been set up, but no thread has been created.

I suspect that when the creator of the formatting awakens from his slumber, (I think it is @ShadowedNexus)

he'll either request it to be put up, or put it up himself.

Nico said:
I'm not sure what you mean o-o
People can hold roles outside of the typical trainer. Though, certain conditions must be met.

For example, GMs will likely hold roles like Gym Leader, Elite Four, and in my case, PSS Dev.

People who are not GMs can also do this, however the acquisition of these roles will likely be

done in-game. Like if a character wants to have a pokemon breeder, they can likely try to take

this role on. Note: I am only answering this question based on conversations I have observed.

The actual decision on this topic may be contrary or undecided.

Well! I got rid of the NullPointerException, but now I have an IOException: Access Denied: Connect thing going on.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Pokemath?

[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Ah I understand now c:

side note, what in the world just happened to the layout.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Oh, cuz that hasn't been working for me anyways.

[/QUOTE]
In what ways?

I am trying to update it, but the IDE keeps spitting errors out at me.

Well. The layout was update rather abruptly. Quite a change. I like it.

The logo is so cute.

QYrRheR.gif

It looks very immature and childish, not professional at all. I feel like I'm on some sort of elementary school website.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]It doesn't even open.
Mm.

[/QUOTE]
Two questions:

What version of [insert Operating System Here] are you running?

Is your Java up to date?

If the latter is no, sorry. I made to program with the newest version, which is not backwards compatible. It was an oversight on my part.

Or rather, systems with older versions of java are not forwards compatible. Still an oversight on my part.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH...

Well, I know my Windows is up to date, and my java is as well... Hmm.

I'll check java to be absolutely sure, but I am 99.9% sure.

I haven't found a way that actually looks like it will do anything, to be honest, and if I try anything it opens up a black command box for two seconds and closes.

Is there any specific way I should be trying?

Very obscure.

Are you running windows XP?

If no, then I have no idea what the problem could be. The only feasible solution would be to hope that future updates work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back