[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

It is a stone often placed in an accessory (really only a ring and bracelet), and yeah, mega evolutions.

@Raerae Noice~

I can see that working pretty well.

I was gonna say necklace but a belt just sounds awesome to me.

I'm doin' the Alpha Sapphire thing rn.

@CalamariHero Yeh~

OH!

i0J2CWx.jpg

I had to, and thought y'all might get a kick out of it too.

Lolol.

Raerae said:
@The Doorman That puffin is adorable. Maybe it should be like the Nidos and have gender specific distinctions? Just a thought xD
I was going to make the females have a distinct lack of crest feathers and colors and have more elegant markings, kind of like real birds.

Last edited by a moderator:
It took a while, but I made a basic client program that communicates with a server. Now, I need to get the server to save logs, and implement the ability to communicate with the server into the PokeMath calculator.

I also need to implement concurrency...

So I'm not reading 29 pages of OOC

Can someone catch me up on whats happened?

[QUOTE="The Doorman]How is everyone doing character-wise?

[/QUOTE]
Well, I need to make two characters. One, I haven't even begun to make. The second really only has a name, trainer type, and favorite pokemon and color.

CalamariHero said:
Well, I need to make two characters. One, I haven't even begun to make. The second really only has a name, trainer type, and favorite pokemon and color.
This is real, this is me.

This is exactly where I am at.

*recieves lopunnite*

*squees*

So, we essentially collaborated, coming up with ideas on what the region will be, what the map is based on, who the gym leaders will be, and so forth. Primarily, we discussed game mechanics.

There are also quite a few gifs.

Also!

I just gave myself second degree burns making a sandwich. I'll be right back while I go treat my sandwich burns.

I've got a strong concept for my character down I'm just have a bit of a problem finding the link to trainer making site. Does anyone have it handy?

Working on my character, always. But can someone link me to the official sheet? Haven't seen it.

Hi Bunny. Basically, we're incorporating the Northern lights, be creative with the accessory your mega stone is attached to, and Doorman has drawn the Puffin!

Raerae said:
Working on my character, always. But can someone link me to the official sheet? Haven't seen it.
Hi Bunny. Basically, we're incorporating the Northern lights, be creative with the accessory your mega stone is attached to, and Doorman has drawn the Puffin!
It is in the characters tab.

TE POOFIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back