Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Unknown [Inactive]

Nichole squeaked and hid behind Gunther. And pulled her bag behind her her cheeks sparking a bit. Nichole tried to calm herself down again.

Gunther laughs as she does so and smiles, "This is Nichole. I found her lost yesterday."

The tiny Aron looked at the guild sign and entered map in hand. He approached the Wigglytuff. "I found a map a while back. It says it's to a legendary item called Dullahan. I found a book on it too!" Van Dash pushes a book in front of her. Titled, "The weapon of ancient kings: Dullahan!"

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

Luna was feeling super hyper and was running around town with a sugar rush "hahaha!" she ran around laughing until she ran into a Pikachu on accident. "Oh, sorry!" she said

Nichole landed on her stomach and sniffled. "Hic.hic." tears brimming her eyes and her cheeks sparked more. "T-thunderbolt!" Letting out a thunder bolt somewhere random and ran out.

The Skitty watched as she was nearly struck with thunder. "Geez I said I was sorry..." why was she so frightened? Luna looked at her smiling "You okay?"

Naomi face-pawed then cried out since she was the one to be hit with the thunder bolt but not exactly hurt just her fur poofed up with static and she frowned."Who did that!"

"Sorry?, for what?" Luna thought it was kind of cute how this Pokémon looked like a timid child. Maybe that was it perhaps she was just that timid. She heard Naomi and giggled "Sorry I think I frightened her"

She laughed. "Well I think it's cute" she smiled as Nicholle brushed Naomi's fur. "Well good luck with that guys" she said moving on to set up shop for the day. 
(Uggh... I got my character's mixed up again her name is Ashley)

Naomi wagged her tail and she looked at the Pikachu."It is fine, I do not mind looking like a puffball since i was just a bit more worried about you surprising my partner, She tends to make things explode when her ears lift up."

Cayden approached one of the merchant stand with various berries and fruit for sale. They needed some food for their Treasure Hunt otherwise it would be a very miserable journey.

"I'll take 2 Big Apples and a Blast Seed please."

Nichole said"how?" Blinking and finished brushing naomi's fur. It was nice and shiny now. Nichole tapped her cheek and placed a pretty bow and naomi's tail.

Naomi giggled."My partner is a Shiny Espurr, They have really strong physic power that has to be kept inside of them with there Cup like ears and when they lift them up that Power is released and tends to make explosions."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back