• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon MMO *Hosted Project Dream*

Ooh shapes of lands for the country basis! Mmm how about the Philippines? Or is that too many islands?

Well if it's the choices of Finland and Iceland, then Iceland here as well!

OH!

Let's base it off Moscow and have a little town where the gym looks like the Kremlin :3

Or Iceland.

Okay.

I still think Kremgym would be cool.

Lol.

Icelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnd!

Okay so how many towns do we need again?

And I was thinking more of a collaboration name like

@The Doorman

Bluemont City (Piedmont Blue - a type of Blues music)

[QUOTE="The Doorman]We need a new pokemon that looks like a puffin, omg XDDDD

What if the towns were just band names.

ACDC City.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds like the city for the eletric gym :)

For those about to shock, we salute you.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]What if the towns were just band names.
ACDC City.

[/QUOTE]

xD

So now the choices are genres of music or band names? (I prefer genre names...)

Can we please incorporate the beautiful ice caves that Iceland has? I'd personally love to take the liberty of naming it. Perhaps Interstellar, Crystalline, or Covalent cave/caverns/barrow? @DemonKitten

Skaftafell-ice-cave-1%25255B2%25255D.jpg

(O:))

But can we use band names? I mean I would really not prefer to just in case of issues or something...

Raerae said:
Can we please incorporate the beautiful ice caves that Iceland has? I'd personally love to take the liberty of naming it. Perhaps Interstellar, Crystalline, or Covalent cave/caverns/barrow?
Skaftafell-ice-cave-1%25255B2%25255D.jpg

(O:))
An ice cave...that sounds like a place for a legendary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the idea of band names and gyms based off of their genres or something, like, a blues band would have a water gym or somethin like that.

God this is fun.

We don't have to, I just think it would be fun.

StoneWolf18 said:
An ice cave...that sounds like a place for a legendary
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Primal Kyogre all up in dis cave.

We could acquire fossils there! Or at last encounter some prehistoric giants. History field trip!

Legendary works too!

Yeeeee I love it. Exciting! <3

Alright well I have to go reply to an rp quickly so I'll be back in a jiffy (make that 30 minutes since I like to elaborate posts)

LifeNovel said:
Alright well I have to go reply to an rp quickly so I'll be back in a jiffy (make that 30 minutes since I like to elaborate posts)
GOOD ON YE~

RISE TO THE OCCASION!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back