• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon MMO *Hosted Project Dream*

I sure hope everything works out for you and you're accepted. Lot's of efforts been dedicated to this, I can respect that. Intimidates the heck outta me though! ;P

So, how exactly will everything be organized?

Is there a professor?

Do we all start at one place?

What is the goal, or can it vary?

Is this a new location or a previous one? And if previous, which one?

Do we have any ideas or outlines for the ways of the dice mechanic?

LET US DISCUSS!!!

[QUOTE="The Doorman]So, how exactly will everything be organized?
Is there a professor?

Do we all start at one place?

What is the goal, or can it vary?

Is this a new location or a previous one? And if previous, which one?

Do we have any ideas or outlines for the ways of the dice mechanic?

LET US DISCUSS!!!

[/QUOTE]
The professor was mentioned on the first page Wilfred! :P

@Raerae Don't be intimidated. It will not be very stressful. Actually, it should be easier to keep roleplaying when you desire to more than normal roleplays since you can go out on your on, though parties are highly encouraged just so you have a friend.

@The Doorman I am about to start on making areas for catching the normal pokemon (looks at long list) it will take awhile, but I want to make this fun and if I finish some than I will have less to do.

1- It will be organized by your own personal interactions. You can go on quest, go to a gym, or just start catching pokemon. The only thing is you all start off in the first town with 6 pokeballs, 1 healing potion, running shoes, a map, and the pokedex with communicator and everything. It will be well organized in special areas that will help you.

2- Professor Willow (keeping with the tree theme) is your professor. I will find a pic for him or her.

3- you do all start in one place. You make at least a starting post there, find a group maybe but you can go off immediately since That post will be where you roll the dice to see what stats your starter pokemon has.

4- Many new locations so that we can fit the vast world of pokemon. There will be more than 8 gyms to start with with badges, but players can make gyms as well.

5- @CalamariHero @ShadowedNexus are working on condensing the formula for exp. I am working on trying to see how damage will happen. There is a calculator you could use but I feel it might be too much and people won't want to deal with it.

How about this for Professor Willow?

hakone_region_professor_sakura_by_neliorra-d4ev7yp.png

What region name....hmmmm... I think I should base it off a location... Suggestions?

10 is too common! maybe 1/100 or something... Idk

DemonKitten said:
What region name....hmmmm... I think I should base it off a location... Suggestions?

10 is too common! maybe 1/100 or something... Idk
IDuno...Types of trees?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back