• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon MMO *Hosted Project Dream*

tumblr_lw3a0ay3Fj1qgnda3o1_500.gif

Whaaaat? Naaaaah.

He's probably just busy(:

Oh, quick question about the dice concept- Will we be writing out the scene every time we roll? Or roll multiple times and write all the results? Gah, I hope that makes sense.

That will be up to your playing style. I like to write the scene as I roll and post it all at once so I guess I'm a mix of both

You say that like it's the easiest thing in the world D:

what Pokemens has been taken so far?

Nico said:
You say that like it's the easiest thing in the world D:
what Pokemens has been taken so far?
Haha, I know. There's only a few hundred to choose from ;D

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/pokemon-mmo-hosted-project-dream.126337/

First page tells you what you need to know. Max two reserves per starter, from what I know the only unavailable one from the list is Ralts, though don't take my word for it and check again.

Just post here whom you'd like, one per person, gender and such will be detailed later, and @DemonKitten will get back to you when she's able(:

Welcome to the madness!

Raerae is pretty much spot on. Every starter pokemon listed on the front page is available only twice for first come first serve. I placed names by those that have taken pokemon. If there is one name than that pokemon is still available

@Nico

Hey @DemonKitten is there a CS already set up? Because if there is can we start working on then while waiting? Or is there something else first before we can see the CS?

@Atom thanks. I'll be sharing the responsibility but yours inspired me so I have faith

Atom, how long does it usually take to be accepted?

Mine was right off the bat because it was pre planned and I'd already talked to the administrators prior to the feature. So I couldn't say. But it's Captain Hesperus who does it and he works a lot so patience is advised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back