• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon MMO *Hosted Project Dream*

I am too!! I usually get way into designing these things! With other game masters helping with a lot of the mathematical things like @CalamariHero it will help keep me from getting too overwhelmed and allow me to focus on organization, design, stories and things. I will probably get one more of the GMs to help with creating quest and things as well.

First, I assume I must be accepted

Btw, on that note, I just got on to look at notifications, and I feel like I should mentioned that I will likely not be back online until about 11:00 or 12:00 P.M. PST... Or PDT? (When does DST begin again?)

Anyway, just thought I should mention that. I am attending someone's birthday party. But worry not, I have not slacked today on the math.

@CalamariHero that is alright. The battle system is important but can not be used until the whole settings and things are done so you have time to do things:) 12 pacific standard so like tomorrow?i will also work on the small things and things that need to be taken into consideration

The battle system is going to be the worst to setup, especially with all the stats, I'm willing to help though. Got a lot of time on my hands since online school is practically over

DemonKitten said:
12 pacific standard so like tomorrow?
Yes the transition that occurs between today and tomorrow. Midnight! The time when my writing is at it's peak!

ShadowedNexus said:
The battle system is going to be the worst to setup, especially with all the stats, I'm willing to help though.
@DemonKitten has a point. Help, I'm sure, would certainly be useful. Feel free to send a message me and I will respond with everything I have done thusfar and we can work from there.

Now we wait... Sorry took so long. Had to work longer cause boss, had to clean house cause I'm lazy and just got elder scrolls so had to switch hard drive for ps4

Snl-so-freakin-excited.gif

Yes, I am waiting to see if they do. I don't want to bug them about it but this is killing me and I could really use the separated areas to work on things in more detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back