• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon MMO *Hosted Project Dream*

Yeah, and it will probably be able to be made within the next week cause DemonKitten only has 20 or so posts left till 1000

Yusssssssss

POKEMON_2014-7_WIDE

Happy birthday to me.

What was your guys ideal team?

Mines:

Umbreon

Houdoom

Mightyena

Manectric

(Then the next two spots are usually open but I shall fill them in for now)

Ninetails

Sylveon

Sylveon

Luxray

Victini

Azumarill

Genesect

Those are usually pokemon I use constant

I also use a bird pokemon, but it depends

Also one of the starters

Man. It alternates. Whatever starter I chose, and then for sure Flygon afterwards, be it naturally or through Wondertrade, same with Sylveon.

Noivern, Mismagius, Aromatisse, Aurorus, mostly depends on the game, lol. I'm not super competitive or much of an online battler, I just incorporate my lovelies <3

Wahhhhh Brock... Loooove him.

So all generations of Pokemon are going to be in this world that we are roleplaying in?

Cause if that's the case then I better go study some of the newer generations of Pokémon >.< cause I heard there were some weird ones out there like a garbage bag pokemon and an ice cream pokemon?

LifeNovel said:
So all generations of Pokemon are going to be in this world that we are roleplaying in?

Cause if that's the case then I better go study some of the newer generations of Pokémon >.< cause I heard there were some weird ones out there like a garbage bag pokemon and an ice cream pokemon?
Trubbish and Vannilite, last generation I played. Gen5

Finished first glance studying! When the time comes I shall deeply study!

So how is the random wild Pokémon function going to work? How is it going to be decided what Pokémon and what level appears for each player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back