• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon MMO *Hosted Project Dream*

tumblr_mge5a98uTo1r84emlo1_500.gif
tumblr_mfas05fmZj1rzsfkvo1_500.gif

Autobiography-San, you don't know the conflict I had in trying to choose one out of these two.

Had you not chosen first, I'd still be choosing.

They are my absolute favorites when it comes to starters.​

LifeNovel said:
Yes :)
I love fire starter types :)

With me it was Charmender and Cyndaquil
For me it's always either fire or water.

I've had Charamander, Cyndaquil, Chimchar, Oshawott, Fennekin, Squirtle, Totodile, and Froakie.

XDDD

Though I had Bulbasaur in X and Y cuz I could and a Torchic in Alpha Sapphire.

XDDDD

Such split.

I am a fire-water type trainer xD

Super stoked to see some Pokemon lovers, I was beginning to think they were hiding or simply not on RpN. Anticipating the start of this!(:

All y'all and yer fire types, 'n' water types, 'n' grass types. I prefer bug types.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never really been type bias, though as of late, I'm really loving the Fairy type concept.

And that's true! Not enough. I would create one myself but being a GM kind of gives me anxiety lol

It's not really a bias for me, I just always happen to choose those two types, I have the most luck fighting with them.

I love Fairy types, but my favorite has always been flying. Sylveon won my heart.

For the starters, I loved Treeko and Snivy. I chose pokemon based on cuteness. Not going to lie. I like Froakie too because of Greninja.

I am at 955 post, I believe, so I am almost there

We will have events for legendary pokemon, Xerneas included, but it will be a little bit after the initial start up

Syvlveon won mine, too! Such a beauty.

I've always loved the grass types- Until Chespin, there's something about it, and Delphox, I just dislike immensely. Though I love all Pokemon, some just bug me.

Yay! Sounds awesome.

I love Delphox with a fiery passion.

God, I have all of my past pokemon from my past games in Alpha Sapphire, can you imagine the hell that ensued following the decision to move them all to the pokemon bank? xD

Anyone else playing the current games?

tumblr_n0l7diE7Bj1rpn9eno1_500.gif

Let's not start a flame war, tho.

You've got a good idea going here, and some great aesthetics to back it up. Good luck with your Hosted Project; it's a lot harder, but a lot more rewarding as well.

Hi Lex!

(You may not know me, but I kinda sorta know ya from recruitment threads that looked cool, don't think I posted, but yo.)

Hi Nex!

(The rhymes are infinite.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back