• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon MMO *Hosted Project Dream*

Oooooh... Mm.

wee-bey-gif.gif

Woops.

Work schedule :( unfortunately i crank in between 40-50 hours a week so my free time can become limited. I would be happy to grab any areas i can and work through them but idk if can commit to a large number of area bc i don't want to accidentally slow down the development process.

When we start we will need all the help we can get making quest and stuff.

If yall want to make some of the towns that would be cool. We will start out with 12 towns. they can contain little things in them, but some things will be added to them with quest and things.

I don't have time to read everything right now but if you're still choosing a small country I suggest Luxembourg as it is actually really small and also has the added upside of having other languages as well and variety and its good.

Well, Iceland and Finland were two heavily focused on ideas, kinda like offering to cakes and picking one because they seem to be the only options and finding out later that there were plenty of other choices.

I don't mind helping out with ideas for the quests, if you need any help, also sorry for my lack of activity, I'm more of the lurker type so you won't expect many posts from me unless PMing. >w>;;;

Just tag or PM me if you need anything! ^^

No prob. No reason to respond yet anyway. We are all waiting for an okay so I can let yall make your characters

Ooh nice. I would like to reserve Marill!

I admit I thought this already started so I steered away from it and didn't even look in the thread but now I did :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back