• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon MMO *Hosted Project Dream*

bread-disney-aladdin.gif

tumblr_nf76ttdDd41tyhayao1_500.gif

If you catch a pokemon enter in the pokemon's level and what pokemon, the nature and if it got Iv's fill in 31 one for those stats. It will then give you the stats of your pokemon without you having to calculate it

Wow, I have been playing pokemon all of my life and I didn't know bout any of that.

There are calculations. *boom*

Evs are the hard part, but I don't think I will do it by the pokemon someone battles and instead make it easier.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Wow, I have been playing pokemon all of my life and I didn't know bout any of that.
There are calculations. *boom*

[/QUOTE]
I only just started to understand them. I love the franchise, but I couldn't ever devote my time to constant breeding for perfect EVs, natures, etc. But Bulbapedia will explain the effects they have on your Pokemon, pretty interesting. Lots of respect for the intricacies.

Raerae said:
I only just started to understand them. I love the franchise, but I couldn't ever devote my time to constant breeding for perfect EVs, natures, etc. But Bulbapedia will explain the effects they have on your Pokemon, pretty interesting. Lots of respect for the intricacies.
Weird.

I just kick ass and that's it XDDD

Raerae said:
Haha, agreed. I just like to craft my team and such. Pokemon is light hearted for me, always.
This.

I'll never understand hardcore trainers, for me it's a leisurely walk, I ain't gonna try to race anyone xD

[QUOTE="The Doorman]This.
I'll never understand hardcore trainers, for me it's a leisurely walk, I ain't gonna try to race anyone xD

[/QUOTE]
My feelings exactly. I don't like stressing over calculations, I prefer Ash's notion of the connection makes us stronger. Narrowing it down to the best moves and natures just sucks the individuality from them. That's why I chose Eevee c:

That is true and you can do that. Most of it will be traveling the world of pokemon and meeting new people, seeing new things. You can even do pokemon contest which I adore!

Pokemon tournaments you probably won't want to do since it is pvp mainly

Of course we'll want an initial plot/antagonist that intertwines everyone's uniqueness though, right? Individuality is absolutely wonderful in my opinion, but obviously all should connect, one way or another!

(:

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I wonder if this will end up being one of those RPs where everyone naturally forms little groups.
Huh.

[/QUOTE]
I just hope we have enough people commit to form a group, honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back