• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: Knights of Albion *REBOOT*

Eh close enough.

I guess we should do landmarks but I don't have the patience to name every single one so I'll leave that to you. Basically I want you to name the mountains, the Desert, rivers, lakes, and the bluish forest but make the last one a mysterious name like that nobodies been in there since recorded history.

I just realized that I almost forgot about this after zeroing in on a few other roleplays. Could you tag me when you've got everything set up? I'll subscribe to the thread,but probably won't check that often.

@Archdemon

mind doing that for everyone involved as well? It would expedite the time for people to realize that we're gonna start.

Dont worry I'll tag everyone once I've finished or at least created the Rp. Now I will say a few things!

Under no circumstances will there be new types of Pokemon or just new Pokemon species, there will be a couple new Pokemon that I'll introduce but they will not be available to you guys. Secondly yes there will be Mega evolution and all Pokemon can do it but to get it you must be in something like a personal crisis or something and it can only be activated during a moment of dire need to which its life or death for everyone.

If there is any more questions please tell me and I shall try to answer them to the best of my ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back