• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Partners ( or group) of players who are 30+

Hey there!

Name's Idle! I took am looking for other RPers of the 30+ age range for a very similar set of reasons. I am mostly looking for a small group type of scenario because I just enjoy the dynamics of having a few people to add to the chaos/drama soup, and I haven't done 1x1s is actual years at this point.
Sounds good to me!

If I missed reply to anyone to anyone I apologise. I was on call this weekend and distracted --- I'll get better at this.

you are not too late . Im thinking the general idea will be a fantasy setting ( modern) and then it will be mostly freeform ( for the most part) to allow creativity. Yes we will have plotlines. but if we create a base setting. we can branch off and go from there once we see if the group i working.
Modern works well for me. I like the idea of a small town haven for supernaturals. Would there be any ordinary people? Would they know the secret?
If I missed reply to anyone to anyone I apologise. I was on call this weekend and distracted --- I'll get better at this.
You may already know this, but beside the "reply" link at the bottom, there is "quote". You can quote multiple replies throughout the thread and then use "insert quotes..." (bottom of the reply box, left side) to add them all at once.

Modern works well for me. I like the idea of a small town haven for supernaturals. Would there be any ordinary people? Would they know the secret?

You may already know this, but beside the "reply" link at the bottom, there is "quote". You can quote multiple replies throughout the thread and then use "insert quotes..." (bottom of the reply box, left side) to add them all at once.
Good to know.

Okay, I can work with this. A modern city that functions as a hub for the supernatural;

What reason is the city a hub? Is there a special magical significance? Or is this just one city out of many and there's small signs of where the supernaturals can go to mingle away from human eyes?

What are the parameters for our supernatural creatures? Keep it more vampire/werewolf, sort of related? Or are we talking elves and dragons?

Off the top of my head, I prefer the grittier nature of a hidden group of supernaturals in a generic city - all cities have supernaturals, we're just focused on this one. There's probably a power structure of some kind (a city counsel made up of three representatives or so), and then clubs and establishments that are marked in some way to signal it's a safe place.

There would be unaware mortals, maybe hunters, inter species issues, and what not.

Answers:
Numba 1: One could stay its just a location where the veil tends to be thinner, thus it draws more supernaturals in. Like magnets. Its become a safe haven just due to numbers. People may feel freer to how their-true selves - here.
Et Deux: I mean . Ive seen both appear in similar plot settings. fae/ and seelies often linger along the same lore of vampires and beasts. so if it fits the environment. why not . But within respectful limitations. a , demonic horse riding, knight du jour isnt going to fit well into the line. A seelie or a changling? more so . Mor elike--- Dragons? probably not. Just have to consider , "does this mesh?"

And if we need to make it a bigger metropolis with hidden burrows. that works too. Ive played a long game in san fran, Manhattan and Quebec, so Im down. Circling back to the first point- if we move to a bigger city. I do agree with the council of sorts. Seems protective and useful

Here us the link to the off site discord add for occ if needed/ wanted
Font gorgeous. I'm looking for an place we can play without a huge age difference . You are always welcome to side plot in the setting. I'm just looking fir a "team" to build with

Oh wow, hello there, raises hand up slowly, am I too late to the party gang?

Hello future new friends!

Hello! I'll def like to join as well. Nice to find others around the same age.

Okay- Im just trying to figure things out here. Any input is appreciated. there was more interest then I expected ( which was like.... 2... i expected about 2 people. heh)

Okay- Im just trying to figure things out here. Any input is appreciated. there was more interest then I expected ( which was like.... 2... i expected about 2 people. heh)
How about creating an OOC thread to have a place for plotting discussions?

Last edited:

Hey. I'm focusing on the discord off site right now. ( see link) as it's had more momentum then I expected. I am interested in forum play as well. But I don't have the time to run both. Can I delegate the ooc thread to you and hand over management? I feel it in my bones that you are capable . Just let me know where we end up so I can take part! ( and/or spy on awesome posts)

oh so there is going to be an ooc on rpn too? that could be helpful as I don't use discord.
what role play were you thinking of putting on in forums?

Hey. I'm focusing on the discord off site right now. ( see link) as it's had more momentum then I expected. I am interested in forum play as well. But I don't have the time to run both. Can I delegate the ooc thread to you and hand over management? I feel it in my bones that you are capable . Just let me know where we end up so I can take part! ( and/or spy on awesome posts)
I'm not really looking to run anything right now. If this is going to be a Discord-based RP, I wish you luck with it, but I will not be joining.

Can I broaden the call? I'd love it if anyone was willing. At least to set up an ooc to plot? It would be nice to have a forum option. Like Ayama I can't run it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back