• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"I'm sorry about earlier. It's ok if you don't want to hang out with me. I should have been more careful." She stared at her feet.

Bailey sat next to Rebecca and put her arm around her. "You don't have to be sorry and I wouldn't want to stop hanging out with you." Bailey said with a smile.

Rebecca looked up at her. Her nose had stop bleeding. "But I have feelings for you. And I know you have none for me."

"That doesn''t mean we can't hang out and not be friends. I might not feel the same way you do but,I still want to be around you." Bailey said as she softly patted Rebecca's head.

"Ok. I just hope next time I'll be able to stop myself." She smiled. "Well I'm gonna relax a bit you can go swim if you want."

"Alright." Bailey smiled and ran into the water till it was past her waist and dove into the water and swam around.

Uro smirked as he looked in at the group, "Me and Elise are dating... I think" He said to them with a smile not bothering to try to hide anything.

Calvin smirked at the new couple, "I guess that means our families are together now" He said smiling as he looked at Luca.

Luca smirked before whispering something in Calvin's ear. "Maybe in the far future we could be brothers..."

Elise couldn't hear what he said but glared at him angrily.

Calvin smirked, "It's possible... I don't know if she'd enjoy that though judging by her look" He said chuckling slightly.

Uro looked at them slightly confused as he tilted his head a bit. He was a bit confused on how Calvin was sharing a room With Elise and Luca but he didn't want to question it.

Luca sensed what Uro was thinking. "There's actually 4 of us. The last one is Calvin's girlfriend." He smirked. "Elise and I have separate beds and Calvin sleeps with his girlfriend."

Elise nodded, smirking. "Yup! That's how it works."

Uro nodded understanding what he meant before smirking. "Wait Calvin you got a girlfriend?" He asked before chuckling.

Calvin looked at Uro "Quiet.... You know what happened last time you picked on me about girls." He said with a smile as he had a look in his eyes that spelled mischief.

Calvin looked at the two with a confused look, "That's a secret" He said with a smirk keeping his lips sealed about whatever it was.

Calvin held his neck and looked at them. "I'm not telling you... You'd have better luck getting it out of him" He said pointing over to Uro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back