• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"Right from the horse's mouth" Lauren said in a happy tone at least they mended up their friendship nothing could be more important. Lauren stood up and grabbed her Mari from across the table "well looks like were both independent women who have more fun being single" she twirled the girl around and bent her back as if she danced her whole life "be careful he is a bit testy...ooh I'll have to sow you a new dress you can't just not own one it's disgraceful" Lauren was playing the denial card, that being put down didn't suck but she was still giddy "don't worry I already have your measurements" she shouted before slamming the room door. She let out a sigh of sadness and relief "relationships are overrated anyway" she said before leaving the hall.

Sent from my Z667G using Tapatalk

ScaraByte said:
Typh looked at the boy and he felt a pain for the guy. "Stop. I didn't want to suggest this but" He said before looking at the boy, "You're paralyzed right and what exactly can take that paralysis away?" He asked a determined look in his eyes as he stooped Eric in his tracks by moving in front of him.
Eric looked up. "An item from a mystery dungeon. That's all I was told."

Typh sighed "Don't think of this in some strange way" He said as he walked over to Eric and put a drink with a straw in his mouth. "Drink this it's a full heal and it should take car of your condition or at least give you some more mobility" He said as he waited to see Eric's response.

@Tazmodo

Eric hesitantly took a drink. He felt better. "Well now I should be able to walk thank you." He walked away holding nack every urge to hit him.

Typh sighed, "He should've punched me for kissing her" He muttered to himself before leaving to the entrance of the school to meet up where his friends were going to be soon.

"Let me... explain Eric..." She stepped closer to the two. "When he placed a hand on my shoulder earlier, my subconscious self took... over..." Kia explained to him.

Eric turned towards her. "You don't have to explain. I already know enough I don't know whu you subconscious did this but I was obviously because I'm not good enough. Even after today when I thought it went great. It wasn't enough." Ha sat down. "I'm not mad at you for doing it I'm mad at myself for not saying anything."

"Wait! It's not you... I don't know what my subconscious self meant by what they did but... I just don't know!" Kia would say nervously.

After a bit Megan and Jack parted ways, Megan decided to go sit on a bench outside of the dorm building reading a book about being an Idol. Jack decided to explore the school more and was just looking around.

"What happened to me is irrelevant to my goal. ...There, Im all done."

Last edited by a moderator:
...Something is wrong.

Psychi stood up from his position on the couch and stared up at the ceiling. He wasn't told where Desdemona was going to meet with her sister but he just had this intense feeling that would not go away.

He put the stack of graded assignments to the side and went upstairs to the roof.

Of course, since the women were in an alternate dream/dimension/shadow place, they were nowhere to be seen.

Still, he couldn't fight back that nagging feeling. So he sat down and actually began to wait.

Sean walked back to school grounds sighing "I... hate... my dad". He walked into the school feeling a discomfort of the area around him but he ignored it. He ran a hand through his hand as he started through the courtyard to the school doors.

Cecilia looked at Evylon for a moment. "Well Typh called me a minute or so ago and he needs some supplies for a dungeon or something" She said as she put her hair into a ponytail while still some of her hair remained dormant.

@TerrinX

Eric looked up "Wait". He ran to her "Don't go. I still care about you. If yoy say it's not your fault I believe you." He gave her a hug.

Cecilia looked at Evylon a little uneasy since she didn't want harm to come to her, "Well they're going to a Mystery Dungeon that he found. I don't know where it is at all" she said looking at her nervously.

Kia would smile. "Th-Thanks... I don't know what we're gonna do about my subconscious but... I'm happy with you..." She'd say, blushing lightly. "Anyway, we're prepared to enter the Mystery Dungeon. Typh's gathered together some friends and the principal will help us." @ScaraByte @Tazmodo

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Eric smiled "I'm just glad I'm with you." His expression darkened. "There no way I'll be able to make it through the mystery dungeon. You may have to go without me.'

"If I didn't would I be good for you?" Cecilia asked her with a smile as she looked at Evylon with a smile,

@TerrinX

Typh saw his friends coming up and approached them though there were a select few people since he had about 3 people he asked to come. Standing before him was a Raichu girl named Ren, A Skarmory girl named Heir. Finally his friend who was a Floatzel named Fei

images

images

ae14f46d-s.jpg

"I was hoping you'd stay behind while the rest of us continued. You could get hurt and it'd just be another liability." She'd say, worried for his safety. "Where is the principal by the way?"

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back