• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay? :D (closed to new members)

If anyone wants to make Groundon and Kyogre remember! They're siblings to Rayquaza, my character! :)

Besides I think we should let more people post before we do @Acethekidd since we've been doing it a lot and I haven't seen a whole lot of activity between the other people who signed up.

Name:

Samurott

"Just call me Sam for short."

Legendary?:

No

"Pfff they're overrated anyways."

Warrior

"Let me at em!"

Male

"Well duh, what do you expect?"

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

"Ladies?"

Crush:

N/A

"D-don't ask stupid questions like that!"

Gijinka Form:

neo_by_mudkipbubble-d5yc49k.jpg

Pokemon Form:

tumblr_ntj5bktLQj1un95hzo1_r1_500.gif

Personality:

Sam can be described in many ways, he's cocky, stubborn, honorable, hardheaded. He isn't afraid to speak whatever is on his mind, and he never backs down from a challenge. Durring a fight Sam keeps things even, he doesn't take advantage of his opponent with cheap moves that are dishonorable. Trying to argue with Sam is like trying to move a brick wall with a toaster... Not that it's impossible it's just REALLY hard to. During a fight Sam will never run away, he'll continue to fight until his opponent kills him. A warriors death is better than a cowards.

- Water

- Swimming

- Sparring

- Being outside

- Open spaces

- Winning

- The thrill of battle

Dislikes:

- Losing

- Heights (He's scared of them)

- Grass

- Solid ground

- Cheap tactics

- Cowards

Strengths:

Sam is a skilled swordsman, being able to use the water in the air to solidify it into a sharp blade (Shown in the Pokemon form gif). He fights extremely well underwater since he can openly control, and breath underwater. Being raised a warrior Sam is tough, smaller wounds don't affect him all that much.

Weaknesses:

Being a water type Sam is weak to both grass and electric type attacks. His honor is a weakness as he cannot deny a battle from another foe, even if their skill level is on another level. Even if he's critically injured Sam will continue to fight. If there's no large body of water nearby Sam will be significantly weaker.

Family:

None

I think I'm going to do a fast post, but probably just to introduce the character...

As I'm suffering from the ultimate writer block, I'm going to just send the second character sheet before I forget it..

@Archdemon im totally ok with waiting :)

And also, I'll see if my characters can run into you guy's characters. Is that ok?

Acethekidd said:
@Archdemon im totally ok with waiting :)
And also, I'll see if my characters can run into you guy's characters. Is that ok?
Go ahead. I'm going to make Groudon if that's alright.

Well I dropped that post on you, so there's something that can help stave off the madness of sleep.

@Acethekidd

And all y'all goons who just make them legendaries, there be power and enjoyment in making a simple, non-legendary pokemon. Like an Umbreon.

@Archdemon I can see Rayquaza and shaymin being together. They have so much in common. I can also see him teaching her how to be tough xD

@Spanner

iwouldmakeboth

If I do both I'm going to get myself killed by excessive work... I still have to go to college and the other RPs and sleeping... so tired...

@Exanis

My next characters wont be non legendary xD . I have two non legendary pokemanz

@Spanner maybe you get some rest my friend :)

I'm probably sleeping till later, so it's just for a day. After this I return to high voltage mode, I always slept a lot at college anyway.

Acethekidd said:
@Archdemon I can see Rayquaza and shaymin being together. They have so much in common. I can also see him teaching her how to be tough xD
@Spanner

iwouldmakeboth
I was kinda thinking the same and was steering the possibility out into the open with how common they were. So if that's a thing you want to do we can do it, cause character wise it'll definitely be something weird for Rayquaza. Also I can't wait for Groundon and Kyogre! I wonder what the family is going to be like with those two around! :)

@Spanner @TaraSobiki

Name:

Latios

"In flesh and bone"

Legendary?:

Yes

"Try reading my biography..."

Warrior

"Of course, it's the coolest job"

Male

"I'm pretty sure this kind of question stands to mentally challenged."

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

"Wasn't it clear already..?"

Crush:

???

"Do you really feel like courting death!?"

Gijinka Form:

imageedit_9_6789026841_by_for_eons_to_come-d7d9x4s.jpg

Pokemon Form:

Pok%C3%A9mon.full.1799292.jpg

Mega Evolution:

mega_latios_by_cinnamon_quails-d8614ds.png

Personality:

He acts in a cold and detached way when fighting or in the middle of a mission, but he has a pretty much amiable personality normally, although he acts unconsciously like a cool guy he is in fact extremely fearful of revealing his own feelings, often making jokes and sarcastic comments to hide himself.

He is extremely shy with praises and relationships, being easily teased with anything related to the second.

-Flying

-Being praised

-Gazing at the sky

-Open areas

-Amiable people

Dislikes:

-Tiny places

-Being teased

-Being Wrong

-Unfounded arrogance

Strengths:

He's adept to close combat aided by psychic powers, easily merging his dragon and psychic natures into attacks.

He always maintain a cool head, not getting enraged easily.

Weaknesses:

He is extremely conflited about his feelings, being unable to make fast decisions when related to people that he knows.

He can't stand any kind of teasing and is extremely weak to this kind of prank.

Family:

???​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back