• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay? :D (closed to new members)

Heads up, I'll be making some characters soon.

Also @Krampus maybe you should pick a mini mod while your gone? And I hope you have fun!

I meant as in it seemed you skipped over my app in which I took that as a rejection, i.e. boot.

Name: Meloetta

Legendary?: Yes

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Crush: Was always found of kyurem

Gijinka Form:
0YE4N-TeilshJqFpnOMzTQNSx-iD39vNCYnWtTusr0CzFvn-Mue8IqNFCm2uz7xWDieJiIRJIg

Pokemon Form:
4zzuU0ij_400x400.jpeg

Personality: Meloetta seems to be the gentle and humble. Dont let her nice appearance fool you..she can be super sassy and isn't scared to tell you how she feel. Although she isn't a strong fighter, she will fight back when she find the needs to. Despite this, Meloetta is a nice girl all around..she hates it when others are feeling down and tries to cheer them up

-Kyurem

- Singing

-Music

-Festivals

-cheering up others

Dislikes:

- bullies and pricks

- Those with no beat

- dry throat

Strengths: Shes able to attract alot of attention with her voice. Often puts others in high spirits

Weaknesses: When shes unable to sing, she tends to get down. This effects her if she gets into a fight

Family:

Name: Keden

Legendary?: No[ in the games, rotom can be breeded with ditto]

Rank: No rank, hes on no side. Most likely to join darkrai's side

Sexuality: pansexual, but leans towards female

Crush: Open

Gijinka Form:
tumblr_lwqc6c4UNc1qgj2rto1_500.png

Pokemon Form:
555628_216934775101204_477657870_n.jpg

Personality: keden is super hyper,silly, playful and active. He enjoys toying with other pokemon, pulling pranks and destroying things for fun. Some may say that Keden is childish, and seems to get very upset when he doesn't get what he want. Keden does have a short temper and seem to get abit out of control when hes pissed off.

-Pranks

-Technology

-eating

-coffee

- house and dub step music

-destroying things

Dislikes:

- Those who try to stop his fun

- being bored

- Goody good shoes

Strengths: He is very smart and sly, so he uses that to his advantage

Weaknesses: whenever he snaps, he uses to much energy

Family: Rotom: Heat,Frost,Mow,Fan,Wash, and Dex[?]

Acethekidd said:
@TaraSobiki
you made another character?
Awhile ago I did but I sort of forgot until I had decided to tour through the pages. On the third one I had made a Scraggy named Claudius and she never said if he was accepted or not.

TheWhiteScarf said:
okay. I don't know when to do in the rp xD
My characters are free. Jen just fell after bumping into somebody.

yeah, i have a bunch of characters open

also, i think krampus won't be back until Thursday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back