• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

[QUOTE="Ichijou Raku]You meant evergrande city, right?

[/QUOTE]
Yep, new region. I haven't come up with a new region name, but you (if you choose to do so) have to catch EVERY pkmn up to the X/Y series excluding legendaries.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ichijou Raku]
Squirtle! Use Water Gun! Raiken ordered his main pokemon. Squirtle! The Pokemon said. Squirtle got a direct hit from a wild Treecko, then the leaf pokemon was almost hurt. Raiken threw his pokeball at the injured Treecko, and it turns out, it was actually caught. We did it! Squirtle climbed off Raiken's back, exploring the forest.

[/QUOTE]
Where did this come from

Oh.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. . . .?

O....................kay?

Be like, "Rai was walking on the forest, waiting for someone to pop out." :3

This rp is going to die. Let him do as he please lol, no point on waiting for the rp leader since he's afk 24/7 @Mugiwara @Ichijou Raku I'm sure he trusts me enough to say so, as we became quite good friends. @Megus let's continue.

@Kai123

Let's continue then. If he gets mad, I blame you ^.^'

No, I really want to continue. I'm loving this RP.

Does this make it my turn to post?

Megus said:
@Kai123
Let's continue then. If he gets mad, I blame you ^.^'

No, I really want to continue. I'm loving this RP.

Does this make it my turn to post?
It does indeed sorry I was at the gym and got a serious migraine I'm hanging in there.

Ooh, migraine not good.

And Kai is a terrible person...

Who scares someone like that?

*pointed silence*

Fine. I'll admit I do that quite often.

My sisters shall never escape my wrath! Never!

(This includes the Tickle Monster, jumping out from under their beds, closets, etc., taking their stuff and pretending I put it back when I didn't.)

Can't tell them those. They be Top Secret.

This thread makes me happy.

And Charmander also makes me happy. I snickered when I read what he did.

And then I was led to think about that one episode of Pokemon from like the very first season with the boy and girl who like each other and their two Nidoran like each other as well. Pokemon must reflect their trainer's feelings! Yay!

Megus said:
This thread makes me happy.
And Charmander also makes me happy. I snickered when I read what he did.

And then I was led to think about that one episode of Pokemon from like the very first season with the boy and girl who like each other and their two Nidoran like each other as well. Pokemon must reflect their trainer's feelings! Yay!
Lol that made me smile I know exactly what your talking about.

^.^ I liked that episode. And I still find Gamefreak/Nintendo logic amusing.

Skitty and Wailord can breed, but Nidoqueen and Nidoking cannot?

Like seriously, get your facts right. I know this is Pokemon and each Pokemon has some crazy fact like living in 1000 degrees volcano or running at speeds of light, but seriously.

Megus said:
^.^ I liked that episode. And I still find Gamefreak/Nintendo logic amusing.
Skitty and Wailord can breed, but Nidoqueen and Nidoking cannot?

Like seriously, get your facts right. I know this is Pokemon and each Pokemon has some crazy fact like living in 1000 degrees volcano or running at speeds of light, but seriously.
I still don't understand how op Pikachu is (Uses thunder bolt on a rock type and one shots it, but gets killed by a none damaging move like screech from onix) GG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back