• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

It'd be amazing if we had some sort of league tournament like in the anime, but I guess that can only work with large RPs.

Jesus setting up a whole league of people... designate gym leaders... how strong each can be for challengers... the elite 4... a champion... Jesus... that alone is already 13 people if the creator don't choose one of those roles...

Don't worry @ZoroarkGangster. If you ever want to do it, I could play some NPCs.

Oh, and are we going to run into Legendaries eventually? Not necessarily catch them, but maybe have a "plot" thing with them.

Megus said:
Don't worry @ZoroarkGangster. If you ever want to do it, I could play some NPCs.
Oh, and are we going to run into Legendaries eventually? Not necessarily catch them, but maybe have a "plot" thing with them.
I'll probably start designating npcs for you to do soon and yes, you will soon be encountering some legendaries, I just need to do a wee bit of research and planning before it happens

@Mugiwara I'll go for Minun and Plusle

[QUOTE="Ichijou Raku]@Mugiwara I'll go for Minun and Plusle

[/QUOTE]
Starter choices are the ones from the games up to X/Y excluding the picked ones of Cyndaquil, Oshawott, Chimchar, and Charmander.

@Mugiwara

Ok I get it, haven't been playing Pokemon Emerald due to trauma...

I choose this pokeball.

Squirtle

[QUOTE="Ichijou Raku]@Mugiwara

I choose this pokeball.

Squirtle

[/QUOTE]
Mkay

[QUOTE="Ichijou Raku]@Mugiwara

I choose this pokeball.

Squirtle

[/QUOTE]
Did Lavendar Town actually cause you trauma?

ZoroarkGangster said:
Lavender Town is in Firered and Leafgreen. Not Emerald.
No, he said he didn't play Emerald due to trauma, and said earlier that Lavender Town caused him trauma.

Megus said:
They walked around the city until coming to a large building with an odd symbol on it. Lucia mentioned that this was the gym, but the doors were shut tight. Lucia's Pumpkaboo, who in Braelyn's opinion was a little scary, floated in front of the doors.
However, since the gym leader wasn't around that meant they were going to head to the forest now. Lucia seemed excited for some odd reason. Braelyn grinned and nodded before following the Pumpkaboo hesitantly into the forest. Her excitement was growing, and to be honest it felt a little strange how much excitement she could feel about one tournament.
Ummm... it's a Phantump... not Pumpkaboo.

Yeah true. I started reading about that Pokemon creepypastas and I suddenly creeped out, making me almost insane and also caused me insomnia. The reason I hate Lavender town because of that scary theme and also that Pokemon graveyard tower. The reason I hate Psychic pokemon because of Abra's lullaby, and the game.

Yeah, I know creepypasta isn't real and I just can't get over it.

[QUOTE="Ichijou Raku]Yeah true. I started reading about that Pokemon creepypastas and I suddenly creeped out, making me almost insane and also caused me insomnia. The reason I hate Lavender town because of that scary theme and also that Pokemon graveyard tower. The reason I hate Psychic pokemon because of Abra's lullaby, and the game.
Yeah, I know creepypasta isn't real and I just can't get over it.

[/QUOTE]
Dude you're talking about Hypno's lullaby. That and Lavender Town Syndrome are my favorite creepy pastas.

Yeah, that. I'm done looking those names for a single time. Now, how should I start?

[QUOTE="Ichijou Raku]Yeah, that. I'm done looking those names for a single time. Now, how should I start?

[/QUOTE]
Make a post about being in the forests around Evergrove city, in Evergrove city, or fighting a wild pkmn

ZoroarkGangster said:
Make a post about being in the forests around Evergrove city, in Evergrove city, or fighting a wild pkmn
Okay

You meant evergrande city, right?

No, not Ever Grande City, that's in Hoenn. This is a whole new region, but you still gotta catch em all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back