• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

So, where should I start on the RP?

Braelyn is going to have to battle someone eventually. Anyone want to call dibs on her first trainer battle with Oshawott? X3

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, her Oshawott technically shouldn't know any water type moves if we are going by the games, but I'll have to check.

Usually they don't learn their type move until level six I believe

Oshawott learns water gun at level 7 and Cyndaquil learns ember at level 12 xD

Well, hopefully after training in the forest a little, Oshawott will have learned Water Gun. I was hoping on using it in the contest.

Mugiwara said:
@ZoroarkGangster
So you're going to control the Scyther, right?
Yes

Megus said:
Well, hopefully after training in the forest a little, Oshawott will have learned Water Gun. I was hoping on using it in the contest.
Tis your choice when your pkmn learn new moves so long as you don't learn high level moves too quick

[QUOTE="Yaboku God of War]Speaking of training...I should get Cynd on that

[/QUOTE]
Probably.

Alright guys! So I'm going on another small vacation from tomorrow until Saturday. I'll still be able to post, just don't expect my normal length and stuffs. And I'll probably be later to reply. Just warning everyone.

@ZoroarkGangster

I'm still learning things even when I'm not in school. That Pokemon science lesson was very useful. By the way, can you tell me what the wild Scyther's moves are when I catch it?

Mugiwara said:
@ZoroarkGangster
I'm still learning things even when I'm not in school. That Pokemon science lesson was very useful. By the way, can you tell me what the wild Scyther's moves are when I catch it?
Also I am not lying when I say I breed pkmn on the games for competitive players xD tis why I know so much about pkmn, I sorta half to know every little tip and trick xD

ZoroarkGangster said:
Also I am not lying when I say I breed pkmn on the games for competitive players xD tis why I know so much about pkmn, I sorta half to know every little tip and trick xD
Oh, I have bred baby moves for Pokemon before, not for competitive, but just for fun, but I didn't know wild Pokemon had their own daycare center.

Mugiwara said:
Oh, I have bred baby moves for Pokemon before, not for competitive, but just for fun, but I didn't know wild Pokemon had their own daycare center.
That's not how it works but whatever xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back