Pokemon: A Bridge Between Two Worlds

Exanis said:
I'm down for this.
[QUOTE="Captain Spooks]I'll gladly be a part in this wonderful role play :D

[/QUOTE]
OverconfidentMagi said:
Cool, looking forward to RPing with everyone.
Beautiful!

Glad you guys are still here!

We're just waiting on two more people.

I'll give them a couple of days before we start discussing how this Rp will start and so on =)

*hypervenalates* omg yes I will be apart of this! I look forward to doing with you guys! (Btw I've already picked out Syra's team so I'm totally excited xD )

I just want to congratulate you guys on being picked for the RP :) . I had a lot of fun making the code for my CS and I had fun mixing some things up a bit, but I wasn't picked for the RP. I hope you guys have agreat time with this RP ^^.

I'm fine with either starting now or after the update. Though, I'd like to point out that it'd be better to have a basis for the story and just start up something, then leave at a spot where we can easily pick up, instead of waiting what's likely to be around fifteen days from now to start. That's not including the possibility of something coming up for one of us over the downtime of the site.

Those are just my thoughts on it, but like I said, I'm fine with starting whenever.

I'm also fine with starting whenever. I can always pick up a character I've made even if I forget the exact situation or context, just got to pull up their playlist to get into their heads and start writing.

I just remembered too, I'm travelling on the 14th, so if we decide to not start early, and the site stays down until the 14th, I likely won't be able to respond till late on the 15th or on the 16th.

The thread wouldn't exactly be dead if we do decide to start after the site is back up.

In the mean time, we'd be establishing relationships between characters, figuring out who will have what starter, discussing how the episode will go. I'd take suggestions on what you all want to see and such things.

Of course if you all prefer to start early we can just skip the last two, do relationships and starter Pokemon then start with this rp.

Honestly I don't mind when we start. But I've been promoted at my job so I work 8 hour shifts a lot now ( this might change) so my responses may be slow. But I've honestly already picked out the starter for Syra (I told y'all I have her Pokemon picked out and I meant it xD ) but like I said, it doesn't matter to me. I'm up for whatever y'all decide!

Alright sounds good then!

We'll start it off once ships and starters are taken care of then =)

Okay so for relationships/friendships/connections, however you guys want to call it, Do you want to establish some sort of "What our characters think" or if they're from the same place: "Do we know each other?" Or something along those line?

Or do you all want to just jump in and make it random?

I think I'd enjoy having a sort of previous relationship in place with the other characters. It'd help pushing the interactions when we start rping as well, cause we'd already have opinions towards each other.

OverconfidentMagi said:
I'm down for that.
Emilia : Why must I socialize with these peasants?

Quiet you.
I could see William and Emilia not getting along, since he is a pleb from a small fishing town, and she's the queen of the universe xD .

sounds good. I mean since Syra's got a lot of family members people are bound to know one of the Rue's lol

[QUOTE="Captain Spooks]I could see William and Emilia not getting along, since he is a pleb from a small fishing town, and she's the queen of the universe xD .

[/QUOTE]
Only in her head. I mean... And don't you forget it!

Not really sure how, or rather why, Emi would know or care about the existence of any of the other characters beforehand, but just her being her I doubt she'll be getting along with anyone for quite a while.

Perhaps Niklaus could have met most everyone when his mom went on special trips to teach lessons in many other towns and cities? He would have been more than willing to help his mom which would put him in the position to meet anyone around town

[QUOTE="Duke Atreides13]Perhaps Niklaus could have met most everyone when his mom went on special trips to teach lessons in many other towns and cities? He would have been more than willing to help his mom which would put him in the position to meet anyone around town

[/QUOTE]
I think that would be a really good thing. Since Syra's father is a farmer he sells his crops to the local restaurants in Alya and Syra helps him deliver when he goes to deliver the food. So maybe that's how some people know Syra when they stop in town, Syra's usually helping her dad deliver and he's well known and liked because of his good produce and his large family.

I don't doubt that Niklaus and Jae would have already known each other given that they live in the same town and their mutual interest in pokemon. Jae could have also met some of the others when his parents took him on their Ranger missions though it'd have to be a weird circumstance for him to run into another kid during that.

NessieAlways said:
Hi guys!
I'm rereading through all the CSs in the eyes of Peony.

I'll be back with ships soon!
65290451.jpg

I may or may not have added an additional tab for relationships with conversations between Jason and his parents on his thoughts on his companions in this journey. Granted, it's pretty much just place holder for now until the actual interactions properly shape his opinions of them, but it's ships nonetheless.

Here's a spoiler for those who want to read the not-conversation version of it, which is also included in that tab.

Emilia:

Jason's main grievance with Emilia is her overarching goal, which just so happens to be his same goal as well. His problem isn't the sharing of the goal, but their drives for it. He wants to be Champion to help people, while she wants to be Champion just to hold the title of "strongest". His base ideology of strength to help those without simply conflicts with her overall attitude.

Niklaus:

Jason likes Niklaus, to put it simply. Considering they share quite a few things in common, their desire to help others, their place of birth, as well as their overall interest in Pokemon, Jason likes to think that they get along fairly well. Though, he does take care in going with Niklaus' extremely empathetic nature as to not unnecessarily upset him if at all possible, if only as a courtesy to someone he respects.

Peony:

Jason's thoughts on Peony are as simple as she seems to him. He finds her overwhelming curiosity and brutal honesty to be wonderful traits that he hopes she keeps far into life, and believes, as long as she works towards whatever she wants, she could achieve anything she sets her mind to.

Syra:

Jason not only admires but also empathizes with Syra on various levels. He admires her caring attitude, as well as her determination, and finds comfort in the fact that there are people working from such young ages to try and help the world become a better place already. He's happy to know that she wants to work towards becoming Pokemon Ranger when she grows up, and if it weren't for his change of heart when he was younger, would have been more than happy to work alongside her as a Ranger. He knows she's trustworthy and caring enough to do what needs to be done to help the people, and that's all that matters to him.

William:

Jason is altogether conflicted on his position of William. On one hand, he understands the desire and the drive behind William's actions, but on the other hand, he couldn't stand by and allow William's reckless and determined nature to cause harm to others, whether that be emotional or physical. This all leads to Jason being friendly, if very cautious around William due to the potential dangers he may go into, and possibly drag others into with him.

This is just general relationship stuff. The REAL shipping is more like a naval war in my own mind. T'is amusing to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back