Pokemon: A Bridge Between Two Worlds

Cheryl said:
Well I hope that your operation goes smoothly, I've recently been through one for my thumb actually. I cut my thumb and cut a nerve, now I'll never be able to fully feel with my right thumb again :/ .
I couldn't imagine x.x

Thanks for the well wishes!

It's fine, the problem was just loads of randomly added accordions and backgrounds. I'm just redoing the code so I know that it's all good again.

Alright, but if you need any help, feel free to ask. I enjoy obliterating spaghetti code. It's a passion really.

Finally finished my CS. No more editing, and no more glitches. Everyone can now scroll down without seeing endless no slides.

I think I'm as happy as I can realistically be with my sheet, so I'll call it finished! Any possible edits from here will be minor and won't change the content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!

Today's the last day to have your sheets finished!

After that I'll be taking a day or two to read through them and chose the characters that will be participating in this rp!

[QUOTE="The Hatter]Something rather time consuming has come up. Probably going to drop RPing for a while. Good luck everyone.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry to hear that.

I hope everything is well and I wish you the best!

Good luck to you in your future endeavors as well!

I'm glad I managed to fix the 'no slide' problem before today, because I thought that you were going to check all of the CSs today. Guess I was wrong, I hope you pick the best people for this RP. It looks like you spent a lot of time on it and it would be a shame if it died out :/ . I wish everyone the best of luck on being chosen!

I'm still around, going to be working full time shortly, so replies may be a little oddly timed, but I'm still in c:

Hey guys !

So sign ups are closed now!

I'll be taking a look at the characters and sending out the Trainer cards to the 5 people who will be accepted to this RP!

Good Luck to all!

T'was a pleasure to all the goons who have spent time on this.

A thank you to all for the motivation you brought upon me to make a not-half-assed character.

Exanis said:
T'was a pleasure to all the goons who have spent time on this.
A thank you to all for the motivation you brought upon me to make a not-half-assed character.
Pleasure is all mine!

Thank you for taking the time to make a non half-assed character!

Glad my RP was a motivation for you =)

Hey guys!

I'll be out of town today, but I should have a list of those chosen by Sayurday latest!

I'll have my phone to check up on this from time to time so if you all need me feel free to tag or pm me =)

Have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back