• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHigh

Crusso Fang]Oh hey I just though I should mention that if I'm not on at a certain time it's usually because your guys most active time seems to be between 2-5 am in my time zone(I'm central US) lol [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
oh, thank for telling us. Now I know

The RP I created now has more slots. Join if you want. Also, @NightCasterZ I made a drawing of X, my pokemon awaiting approval.

a_shiny_xerneas_by_theonlycatbug-da0hhej.png

How many classes are there? I want to be all the teachers! Anywhere from 3-6 should be fine. If there's more than 3, I will only be 3 teachers.

And can you look at my applification for X, please? I want it approved, he's my 2nd favorite pokemon.

Here is an updated appearance. This may change.

Last edited by a moderator:
FINAL APPEARANCE FOR X!

His signature is also here. If you notice, every color that isn't neon blue represents a pokemon type.

Last edited by a moderator:
In pretty sure I accepted. If I miss clicked or something, accepted

TheOnlyCatbug said:
FINAL APPEARANCE FOR X!

His signature is also here. If you notice, every color that isn't neon blue represents a pokemon type.

NightCasterZ said:
In pretty sure I accepted. If I miss clicked or something, accepted
Be sure to check out my other character in the sign up. (Sorry if I seem too annoying, I just like this SO much!)

Remember what he looks like. You can compliment it.

The X is his signature, the circles that aren't neon blue are all of the pokemon types.

Either way I kind of want quagsire.... He's so derpy and loveable yet at the same time can be useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back