Planet Aeon RP

Aleu blushed. "Sort of. Everyonce in a while I'll wonder off and pick berries, but I've been pretty good lately." She grinned slightly as Twisted nuzzled her and she pressed her head against his shoulder. "How are you, Twisted. Getting into trouble?" Rose said with a smile, slightly mimicking Twisted.

"Where trouble is needed of course." Twisted answered with a smile. "Are any of you sick? Maybe hungry?" He asked as he pulled out his pack and tilted it over to reveal some foods and meats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ive seen up to the number of 10 in the rising flame. We have only defeated around 30 members. They are very strong enemies indeed." Orion said to Flecker as he turned and laid down to face her. "The members are ranked by strength from 1-100 and we have only caught members of rank 50 or greater. So we still have a way to go before we can defeat them." He sighed.

"I see..." Flecker sighed, staring at him. "It's really bad out there...huh?"

"Its devastating. Powerful creatures attack relentlessly and bandits roam free along the land. Its taking a lot out of me to hold them alone so i propositioned the king to allow me to bring my Vice Generals." He said with a proud smile. "With your help we will drive them back and protect our land."

"Yeah." Flecker said, nodding her head. "We'll knock 'em flat on their noses.Oh! The small villages....do you think...we could use them to gain support like the enemy has? Recruit those who want to protect their land and rights so it gives them less of a foot hold to gain?

"That is a great idea Flecker. Wich villages do you have in mind?" He asked interested in her idea. "If you have a plan please feel free to explain. Don't forget you have the power to order these commands if you feel they are right." He said reassuring her that he holds her thoughts on high regard.

"Well, villages that run along the water ways would be very important, even if we just get one, as they could easily stop groups from traveling through, cutting off possible supply routes. Those nearest the main cities would be good too, easier to ensure control and order and branch out from there, right?" Flecker nodded her head, before frowning, "Of course, they could easily say they agree to help us, and just be lying...so how do we know? And Yes Mister Orion, I know I do, it just....it seemed like a silly idea, I mean, no one really assumes power can come from things like that, well, outside of you and me..."

Cameron's eyes widened as he looked at the food. "Manners, Cameron." Rose told her brother as she saw his reaction. Cameron's eyes went back to normal. "Oh, thanks. That's very kind of you but We're not hungry." he replies. "Yes we are!" Aleu blurted out. Rose blushed and rolled her eyes. "Sorry about that." Rose said softly to Twisted.

"No need to be shy young ones. If you are hungry please dig in i have plenty for all of you." Twisted smiled. "I don't have a food problem really. I am a bounty hunter after all." He chuckled and notioned to Rose to come eat as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orion sat up and thought to himself for a moment. "What about the village Aurora? It is at the center of our country with many paths leading all over the area. I am sure securing a post their would be to our advantage." He said contently.

Orion nodded with a smile and turned to the front of the Swai. "Change course to Mt. Kana." He yelled into the wind. The Swai followed his order turning to point toward Mt. Kana. "I wonder how Aurora managed in this past year." He thought to himself.

Sighing, Flecker settled herself in, mentally going over her journal, along with an odd nagging feeling in her head, that wouldn't shut up since she saw Orion earlier, though she hid that one well.

Arriving at Mt. Kana the Swai landed in a small clearing near the village. The Swai squawked waking Orion from a nap. "Oh! We are here already?" He yawned then looked back at Flecker seeing if she was napping.

Flecker just nodded her head, never once nodding off the entire trip, if anything, she had flown next to the Swai for most of it that Orion was out. "We've been here for five minutes actually, but you looked like you could use the sleep."

Orion nodded once again. "No time to waste then." He stood and jumped off the Swai. "Your orders are to help me seize control of Aurora. Their are many bandits around so be careful." He looked up and said to Flecker. "Take flight ahead of me and see if you can spot anything." He turned around and began a light run toward the village.

Flecker flew fast and true, scouting high in the air, looking for any sign of potential danger.

Rose stepped forward. "Uh... thank you. That's very nice of you." She smiled and ate some berries. Over the year, she learned that even though someone says that they can go get more, to still let them have some.

Twisted look behind him after hearing a Swai Squawk a moment earlier. he tilted his head to see Flecker a 3rd Vice General flying over the trees. "Pardon me I have to check on something." He said to to Rose and the others and took flight to cut off the Vice General before she got to the village.

Flecker was going well, so far nothing had been seen. Until someone burst through the sky, a wolf with wings it seemed. She fluttered back with a squawk of surprise that was, rather loud.

Twisted Flew up to where Flecker was stopping in the direction of the village. "Hello 3rd Vice General Flecker. Where is your General." He asked her as if he were to get an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orion twitched his ears as he heard a squawk com from Flecker not far from him. He quickly ran through the bushes and trees in her direction.

He lifted his head high and and said to Flecker. "Boy!? Have you not been made aware child? I am Twisted Prince of the claw clan. Son to his highness of Arkadia and Brother to Prince 3rd General Orion." He Barked at Her insolence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orion finally ran up to a tall tree to where Flecker was. He heard a bark come from Twisted as he landed at the top. "Hello Twisted." He greeted him.

Flecker got a surprised look on her face, Orion was a prince....? And he had a brother? For some reason, she felt lied to. As Orion appeared and spoke, Flecker sighed, and settled down onto a tree that would allow her to see both, but not interfere, her talons slowly dug into the bark in agitation.

"Orion what is your business here?" Twisted asked throwing his hood up to talk.

"I could ask the same of you Brother." Orion replied with a sigh and answered. "I am here to claim Mt. Kana from the bandits and establish a military branch here."

"Thats to bad i was already going to claim this area for my own plans." Twisted said to Orion. "You should just leave this area for me Brother." He said firmly.

"Well I'm afraid I cant just leave without trying." Orion smiled.

Twisted's eyes narrowed at Orion as scowled. "Don't get in my way." He said before leaving back to the wolves.

Orion sighed with a smile. "Always the attention getter."

The bark she had been clawing let out an audible crack, and Flecker took to the sky again, not waiting for the order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back