• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pirates !

Well obviously she won't actually drown her captain 8D She'll just almost drown him because it's no fun if the recipient of the prank is dead. Where's the reaction then? QvQ;;;;;;; Will probably have his ankle trapped. The asshole

*crawls in* Hello ... I was wondering if this roleplay was still accepting people? I'm rather interested to join < u <

*CHAINS OF IMMORTAL FRIENDSHIP HAS EVOLVED INTO SUPA IMMORTAL GOLDEN DRAGON GOD OF FRIENDSHIP* GO GUARDIAN OF BIRBS AND SNOW FRIENDSHIPS PROTECT US ALL *FLIPS HAIR DRAMATICALLY*

*Slowly backs away* Erm. While I'm making my character, I might as well add this in to whom it may concern ...

@UnsightlyTEAstain One of the character's I'm currently making will be on your ship, it's still taking members, right? I would love to have a second mate on the Queen Anne's O w O [and if you're concerned about too many females, I am making a male to even things out *hopefully*]

I might also make a marine, still gotta sort through some details with that first though ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back