• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pirates !

bulldozer%20Njemanze.jpeg

Is this close to your thinking...

Cities can be crowded here too, but nothing like the kind of crowds and heavy traffic there is in places like Paris. That was literally such a huge change and difference for me, when I went there. xD And everyone is in such a rush. If you bump into a person accidentally, you get the dirtiest look of all time in return.

Ktulu said:
Cities can be crowded here too, but nothing like the kind of crowds and heavy traffic there is in places like Paris. That was literally such a huge change and difference for me, when I went there. xD And everyone is in such a rush. If you bump into a person accidentally, you get the dirtiest look of all time in return.
Paris stinks. (No offence.) But it does smells like everything you don't want to smell... >-<

Same in NYC xD It's the worst thing ever if you bump into the wrong person though. This lady I bumped into once looked ready to drag me into hell with her so I had to run so I wouldn't have to deal with that. Not all busy cities are like that though apparently. according to my parents, Seoul city folk give you this weird look if you apologize for bumping into them because people dump into each other so often. xD

I mostly see it coming but if they don't do anything to move out of the way even though they've seen me, I do the same and I just walk straight into them. *shrugs*

Most of them don't even look for more than a second to me for some reasons... o-O

My mom says I can glare like the best even though I'm only keeping myself serious.

Marshmallow said:
Paris stinks. (No offence.) But it does smells like everything you don't want to smell... >-<
Wha? It didn't smell bad when I was there. xD

tweaked Abel's CS a little but not by much

And when should I tag people and what exactly is the function of it for a rp post?

EvilNoisyBirb said:
tweaked Abel's CS a little but not by much
And when should I tag people and what exactly is the function of it for a rp post?
Okido~

You tag the people whose characters you're talking with. Sometimes you don't tag anyone because you're not really doing anything with anyone.

Characters like Eve are always super fun to roleplay. xD

A pirate captain drowning would be pretty hilarious, oh god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back