• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pirates !

Woah, the roleplay has started? Didn't realise that. xD

I suppose we should wait for @UnsightlyTEAstain before using any characters on the Queen Anne's Revenge.

EvilNoisyBirb said:
Wait does that mean ships usually don't have more than one cabin boy? Because my rp entry has a cabin boy from the Black Pearl but I didn't mean the OC (Tom) cabin boy of the Black Pearl. I meant a minor character/npc ;v;

Is it alright if I make another character to have more characters in the marines? QvQ I feel bad because there's like...two characters in the marines.
Well NPC cabin boys are fine, but I'm going to even out the ranks over the ships. Once everything is filled up, I will allow more people of the same rank. ^^

And yeah, you could make another character for the marines. Maximum 2 characters for each role-player.

Ameythyst said:
What are your thoughts on a stowaway charcter?
Well, I don't mind as long as they fit in with the story.

Ktulu said:
Woah, the roleplay has started? Didn't realise that. xD
I suppose we should wait for @UnsightlyTEAstain before using any characters on the Queen Anne's Revenge.
Surprise ! ^^

Yeah, maybe. *blinks*

Yeah, of course!

Have you got anything in mind for the beginning? If not, the pirate ships' first run in with the marines could happen soon. Both ships could land at the same port, and after loads of drinks they could break out into a brawl over whichever pirate ship is best. Then the marines would walk in on them and chaos would break loose. xD

That could be super fun, or work as a little future plot thing too. Anyway, it's just a suggestion. C:

@Marshmallow

Last edited by a moderator:
Ktulu said:
Yeah, of course!
Have you got anything in mind for the beginning? If not, the pirate ships' first run in with the marines could happen soon. Both ships could land at the same port, and after loads of drinks they could break out into a brawl over whichever pirate ship is best. Then the marines would walk in on them and chaos would break loose. xD

That could be super fun, or work as a little future plot thing too. Anyway, it's just a suggestion. C:

@Marshmallow
That is actually quite a nice thing that you have there.

Yeah, making the ships go sail to Tortuga could be quite fun, but my captain is first going to meet someone interesting. *chuckles* After that they could go drink something in the bar and everything. ^^

This could have results for the future plots as well. O_O

Marshmallow said:
That is actually quite a nice thing that you have there.
Yeah, making the ships go sail to Tortuga could be quite fun, but my captain is first going to meet someone interesting. *chuckles* After that they could go drink something in the bar and everything. ^^

This could have results for the future plots as well. O_O
We've just gotta see what the Queen Anne's Revenge is going to be doing in the beginning, and then possibly do that later on. <:

Khaiser should totally summon some sort of humongous man-eating beast too by accident in the future, lmao. Since he's all into ancient manuscripts. Perhaps Calypso leads him to something that he follows in his spare time from pirate duties, in order for her to mess with humanity since he's pretty gullible when it comes to making discoveries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ktulu said:
We've just gotta see what the Queen Anne's Revenge is going to be doing in the beginning, and then possibly do that later on. <:
Khaiser should totally summon some sort of humongous man-eating beast too by accident in the future, lmao. Since he's all into ancient manuscripts. Perhaps Calypso leads him to something that he follows in his spare time from pirate duties, in order to mess with humanity since he's pretty gullible when it comes to making discoveries.
Indeed. ^^

But you have to know, Calypso doesn't do anything for free. ;) Even more since those beasties are her precious ones~

Marshmallow said:
Indeed. ^^
But you have to know, Calypso doesn't do anything for free. ;) Even more since those beasties are her precious ones~
I'm sure we could figure something out. xD He'd probably readily offer his body parts for a treasure map, or even soul like in the movies.

Ktulu said:
I'm sure we could figure something out. xD He'd probably readily offer his body parts for a treasure map, or even soul like in the movies.
Pretty hardcore stuff you saying there. xD It depends on her mood, the situation and how much one asks of her.

Marshmallow said:
Pretty hardcore stuff you saying there. xD It depends on her mood, the situation and how much one asks of her.
Eh, not really. Characters are just characters, and the more extreme things you do to them, the more fun they are. Anyway, that's a plot idea for another day. xD

EvilNoisyBirb said:
finished Abel's CS ovoy
I'll check it as soon as possible, am a bit busy with something else at the moment. (Trying to figure out the bus and train schedules without having to do a million transfers...)

He looks super interesting, @EvilNoisyBirb. :'D Although the picture is literally a teeny tiny thumbnail, whether or not you were aware of that.

Postimage.org lets you resize while uploading an image, for future reference if you ever want that. I use it most of the time. (:

Marshmallow said:
I'll check it as soon as possible, am a bit busy with something else at the moment. (Trying to figure out the bus and train schedules without having to do a million transfers...)
e-e I hate transfers when taking the bus and train...especially when there's a long wait inbetween. Once I took a different route from my usual one (school ended early that day) and I didn't realize until I was already there waiting that there was a 30 minute wait between transfers e__e

Ktulu said:
Postimage.org lets you resize while uploading an image, for future reference if you ever want that. I use it most of the time. (:
and tyty ;v; I'll go fix it right now

Do you guys mean transfers as in moving from a bus/train to another bus/train? We have rarely that here. :0 Ireland is too small to need it. xD

Both *face plants* Land space wise nyc and long island aren't that big either but there are too many towns and cities so lots of stops ;v;

We have stops, obviously, but no switching from one bus to another bus along the way. Generally anyway. Ireland's capital city wouldn't be considered a city in the US because its size is so minimal in comparison to the cities over there. ;-;

Ktulu said:
We have stops, obviously, but no switching from one bus to another bus along the way. Generally anyway. Ireland's capital city wouldn't be considered a city in the US because its size is so minimal in comparison to the cities over there. ;-;
That has his good sides though. ^^

asodifuwer lucky (yes yes the grass is greener on the other side but) thankfully I don't stay in the city often (I would cry everyday) but I still have to go to the city at one point or another. It's not as crowded during calm, non-festive days. But like...during holidays? I'm ready to just get a bulldozer and dump the people out of my way QnQ There's practically always something wrong with the trains or buses when I'm trying to get in and out of the city too. x.x

EvilNoisyBirb said:
asodifuwer lucky (yes yes the grass is greener on the other side but) thankfully I don't stay in the city often (I would cry everyday) but I still have to go to the city at one point or another. It's not as crowded during calm, non-festive days. But like...during holidays? I'm ready to just get a bulldozer and dump the people out of my way QnQ There's practically always something wrong with the trains or buses when I'm trying to get in and out of the city too. x.x
-imagines if you actually could do that-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back