• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pirates !

AvidElmV2 said:
Okay so, I messed up.... My character was supposed to be Adriene's First Mate..… And I accidentally made him the captain of the Queen Anne's first mate.... Imma just go fix that.

Er... Um.... Ignore my stupidity, I was a bit flustered there....
...-ignores everything that just happened-

AvidElmV2 said:
Okay so, I messed up.... My character was supposed to be Adriene's First Mate..… And I accidentally made him the captain of the Queen Anne's first mate.... Imma just go fix that.

Er... Um.... Ignore my stupidity, I was a bit flustered there....
I'm confused at the moment. O_O

Euhm... So he's going to be on which ship and what rank? *blinks*

Marshmallow said:
I'm confused at the moment. O_O
Euhm... So he's going to be on which ship and what rank? *blinks*
On the Black Pearl as the captains first mate. I just thought I left the ship as Queen Anne's Revenge on my CS....

Nobody said:
...-ignores everything that just happened-
That's the best thing to do......

Sorry... I'm on mobile... I can't really tell what five lines were for the computer on here so I tried my best.... Just wondering.. How many lines did I do?

My pc is in the shop atm. I can use my houses one but parents need it for work

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Sorry... I'm on mobile... I can't really tell what five lines were for the computer on here so I tried my best.... Just wondering.. How many lines did I do?

My pc is in the shop atm. I can use my houses one but parents need it for work

[/QUOTE]
It's ok. ^^ You now did almost 4 complete lines.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]No I mean my entire computer... I don't get the chance to log in

[/QUOTE]
Oh, so you never downloaded Windows 10?

There are a lot of weird people in the world.... There's a girl who was born without ANY private parts, a man who hasn't 'eaten' in 70 years... I don't believe that last thing though. I mean... That's just insane.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back