• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pirates !

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]John ain't coming back to England.

[/QUOTE]
...? But doesn't he have to report to the king at some point?

God no, as someone who has knowledge of 18th century history, John doesn't report to the king. He would probably report to one of the governors of British territories in the Carribbean, North and South America. For him to report directly to the king would be a bad idea as the crossing across the Atlantic would take about six months to a year to complete if conditions weren't right. The king may issue laws, but he gives them to his guvners who have the military and naval forces to implement them.

The easiest thing would probably be to keep all the marines characters together, since they can't do too much at the moment on their own.

And yes, most people working under the king wouldn't report to him directly because it would waste far too much time, I'm afraid.

Wait, if everyone is onboard then what is the problem exactly? I'm confused now. xD

Also Abel is the Quartermaster (quartermasters are also usually Lieutenant Commanders) on the boat, which means that as second in command on the Interceptor there should have been a good amount of interaction between the captain and his second in command

That's why I was so confused. Because I literally had Abel chasing after the captain and the captain was never there... xD ;;;;

LOL it's okay, you didn't even notice Abel was on the ship xD I should have pasted on an announcement on here or something

Lol yes I did

I started tagging back when I only had Eve on board xD Marshmallow showed me and I realized it was easier that way

So how do we fix this? o-o Should I move Abel to dauntless?

And @Marshmallow do you want to reply first or are you waiting for Eve's entry to be put up first? o-o

EvilNoisyBirb said:
Lol yes I did

I started tagging back when I only had Eve on board xD Marshmallow showed me and I realized it was easier that way

So how do we fix this? o-o Should I move Abel to dauntless?

And @Marshmallow do you want to reply first or are you waiting for Eve's entry to be put up first? o-o
I'm having a headache at the moment so I'll be just lurking around for now. I'll post tomorrow.

Hello! I'm just a bit tired at the moment, but ready to post! Love how you started off the thing for Queen Anne's Revenge :3

Haha, thank you! I wasn't too sure how to begin, but when I started I couldn't stop. xD I'm trying not to write way more than everyone else is throwing out.

Also, Jasper looks awesome! The image you used is from one of my favourite mangas. <:

Oh gosh. Awks. I personally don't know the anime well, but the face claim was too awesome to pass over. > A <

Yeah, it's very underrated. Barely anyone is familiar with it, that I've come across at least. D: You're not roleplaying the manga character, so it doesn't bother me. C: I don't take notice of things like that.

Not much. Listening to music and replying to everything that needs replying. What about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back