• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pirates !

Does anybody want to do a 1x1 in the meantime? I'm in the car for the next two hours and a bit, so I'm incredibly bored. D:

@Ameythyst can you put the boat that you're on the bottom of your post? Snowbird kind of got confused xD ;;;;; I had to explain to her on skype

It is a different ship for the moment right? O.o

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]So is the Dauntless free? I have a character in the works who'd make a lovely antagonist.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the Dauntless captain is free to take.

Marshmallow said:
Yeah, the Dauntless captain is free to take.
To be honest I feel like we should wait until the Interceptor fills up a lot more before we open up the Dauntless again. Less confusion that way because there's not enough Navy characters to fill up one ship. It also gives more chance for interaction between the characters.

EvilNoisyBirb said:
To be honest I feel like we should wait until the Interceptor fills up a lot more before we open up the Dauntless again. Less confusion that way because there's not enough Navy characters to fill up one ship. It also gives more chance for interaction between the characters.
Yes, that is actually a good point you have there...

@Bullet Tooth Tony Do you mind waiting for a bit longer before mking the captain of the Dauntless??

I think they need you (though they didn't tag) o__o Because they mentioned going to see him to see what was in stock I think?

Oh, I didn't know if they moved there, so I didn't post...

Nobody said:
Oh, I didn't know if they moved there, so I didn't post...
EvilNoisyBirb said:
I think they need you (though they didn't tag) o__o Because they mentioned going to see him to see what was in stock I think?
Oh well. Ill get posting then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back