• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Phantom Platoon

Conner easily opened the hatch. "Doors were more manual then electric back then. And I won't touch your mech if you don't put bombs on mine. And how deep are those pockets? Evertime I think they are empty you pull something else out."

"I'm a woman." Locus said dramatically. "I could even carry a bowling ball and you wouldn't know." She smirked and waited for Connor to fall into step with her before continuing. "It wasn't a bomb. If it was a bomb, it would have killed you. It was a short circuit launcher. Theres a difference. A bomb blows it to pieces, the launcher makes you have to find the broken wire so you have to take your Mech apart. Have fun doing that."

"I'll let the people that know what they are doing take care of that. What I did was just put some extra plating on it, circuts and mechanics aren't what I do." 'She calmed down quickly.' Conner thought as he walked beside her. He expected her to walk off in a huff and to do something else to get back at him. "And can you tell me how girls do that? I can't tell you how many times I needed a bowling ball and didn't have one.

"Somethings are better kept a secret." Locus winked and then saw the other guys at the sparing area. "What up, guys?" She asked with a smile before frowning. "Vergil." She nodded. I wished I had kept my suite on. She though and gritted her teeth.

"Nothing much just sitting here waiting for the latecomers yes that's you two and whoever else isn't here." Vergil said with a smile on his face as he saw Locus smile turn to a frown. 'Must be having a positive effect' Vergil thought to himself letting out a little laugh.

ConnerNodded to both Kevin and Vergil before finding a place to lean against the wall. Why did the Sargent just want Bravo to spar? Did Locus still hold a grudge and wanted to kill Vergil? Well both would be answered eventually.

Locus leaned on one leg towards Vergil. "Why did we have to meet here, baby brother?" She asked in a teasing tone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Well, this is a sparring room. Best guess is he wants us to spar. Anyone volunteer to be the first pair?" Conner would go up if he had to, but he wanted to see how the others fought first.

"Can I?" Locus asked as she tossed a grenade up and down. "How about I go against the kid?" She smirked and swung her arm around Vergil's neck, softly choking him ever so often. "I'll have Deathwish's foot fixed in no time… I'll just use some of your old scrap metal." She looked up at Connor and twisted the grenade around her finger before moving closer against him and leaning against his chest, making the biggest puppy eyes she could and pouted. "Pretty please?"

"Hell I'm up for sparring why not" Vergil said with a smile on his face "But alas i don't hit women ah too bad seems we can't spar" Vergil added with a smug look on his face.

"Wait until you see my mech." Locus grinned and disappeared to get her mech. She quickly dusted the metal off, got in and headed towards the others. She pointed a metal finger at Vergil, smiling behind her mask even though he couldn't see. "Say hello to my baby boy the T.S. Deathwish… If you didn't know me, would you still think of me as a woman?" Even though it had some scratches, her mech was fine. At least the intercom was still working, she loved how the mech deepened her voice. "Fight me like a man or chicken out like a child."

"I'll see if there is anything lying around." Conner said to Locus. "Alright then, if Vergil is feeling up to the challenge I'll lay down the ground rules. Don't completely destroy each other, leave that to the Zardox, and don't damage anything important. I will begin the fight when you are both ready."

(OOC) In a 1v1, give the other person a chance to dodge and don't dodge everything. That is all.

"WOW that's your mech I could make better out of a pile of scrap you know what ill take you up on your Challenge" Vergil said as he stood up and headed towards the door. He walked down the hanger and saw his mech "Ah my beauty Crysalis XE it's time for combat" he said as he entered it. He headed back down towards the sparing area. "Allow me to introduce my mech Crysalis XE" His mech makes his voice sound like a commentator which he finds slightly funny.

"Alright. You ready?" He said pointing to Locus. "You ready?" he said again pointing to Vergil. "Remember the rules. practically everything else goes, and fight!"

"Hello!" Locus greeted and slammed her heavy metal fist against the others chest, forcing it backwards, not even waiting for the rules or caring about them. "Insult my mech again and I will break you." She snarled, making her mech growl. "Come at me, baby boy!"

Upon being hit and forced slightly back vergil decided to use his mech's speed to set up a counter attack. So he activated his mechs speed enhancement and head straight towards Locus but he abruptly stopped about halfway and Crysalis XE shoulders began to glow green before firing two laser like beam one from each shoulder in front of It's own chest and it began to shape into a ball "Ill end this in one hit" Vergil said as he stood still for a few seconds and the ball grew.

Locus quickly threw on of the metal balls at Vergil and just like with Connor's mech, giving the mech a wave of electricity, shutting it down. She turned the magnet under her boot on and dragged Vergil's mech under her foot before slamming the foot down into the concrete, crushing the metal with her weight. Smoke started coming from the suite and Locus smirked within her mech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Vergil mech on the floor taking damage and deactivated he decided to try something new so he simply activated his counter for a EMP of any sort and began his plan. He reactivated his speed enhancement and at the same time activating his Flight module and grabbing Locus mechs foot and dragging it up with him they shoot up like supersonic jets but vergil decided that wasn't enough so he extended his Arm dagger and began to pinpoint certain weak spots in her mechs foot which would cause her to lose her mobility on one side after doing this he flung her mech to the ground and he stayed in the air.

Locus had to think really fast, she eventually decided to do something really stupid. She exited her mech when they were still in the air and tossed two of her grenades right in front of the Crysalis and threw another short circuit ball against it's back.

'I really should have thought this through more' She braced herself for the fall against the ground, hoping that someone would catch her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vergil yet again with his mech deactivated decided to use his counter for a EMP which he did and his mech returned to life. Upon the visor view returning he saw Locus falling and decided to play the hero and catch her so he headed to where she was falling from and caught her. "Come here often" Vergil said before bursting into laughter.

"Actually I do." Locus said and moved her arms around the mechs neck, but only to pull out a certain wire. She didn't want to be the only one that would have fallen. She snapped the wire and showed it to Vergil. "Oops." She said with a sadistic smile and the both of them fell.

"Well ill be fine but I don't know about you that wasn't very smart was it" Vergil said as he contuined to laught knowing he would be fine since he is stuck behind his mech suits armor her on the other hands to so much.

Locus just winked at him and smiled, before shouting towards Connor and crashing down on him. She started laughing like a mad man. "Wooh!" She shouted and rIsed her fist. "That was awesome!"

"Less awsome for me." Conner said, flat on his back with Locus on top of him. Kind of pushing her off him, Conner raises his hand towards Vergil, "Winner." Getting the rest of the way up, Conner continues, "Alright, I'll verse next." and walked away to get Bowser. Walking back in, the ground trembeling a little at each foot step, Conner once more says the rules before signaling to Locus to start it.

"Oh sh**, thats right, you two destroYed each others mech. Well how about I just shoot something then. Is there a good target around here?" Conner said as he turned his mech to look for something to shoot at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back