• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona RP (Original Story) *ATLUS*

NoxFeratu

Nobody in Particular

img_2

Hey! Hi! Hello!

Bonjour!

*Assuming it's morning for whatever reason*

Anyways~ Let's get to the point. I want to start a roleplay on the (former) spin-off series of Shin Megami Tensei called "Persona", for people who are aware of each story that's great, if not... Search it up, too much detail to include.

Well, Since everyone is into the New Plot I`ll be doing thaT!

I'm/We're (if people help) are going make a totally new plot line and have new characters introduced (the ones that other people apply) to be in the story as the new protagonists as they Burn Their Dread or Reach out to the Truth

(+10 points for people who get the joke)

The plot-line will take place in a new place and hopefully won't be a rip-off of any of the other games. I will try to add new elements, but also might keep interesting aspects (Like Shadow forms from Persona 4).

Other than small details EVERYTHING (hopefully, fingers crossed) will be new!

I'd LOVE to read everyone's input,

particularly for:

Excitement level from: Trinity Souls - Persona 5 and maybe ideas?

(Co-helper/Co-admin ALWAYS welcome to help make the storyline with events and twists to keep the roleplay interesting! Thank you)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! Theme song references XP

I've seen a few Persona Rps around but was usually too late to participate,so I'm definetly onboard for this one >:3

Haha, Okay! (Didn't actually think ANYONE else played Persona on this site, haha)

Nice! I'm very educated on the whole SMT Series and Persona is so damn good! That and Devil Survivor. I hope you put your trust in me to make this a good Roleplay, haha. @XxCrimson DynamoxX

^_^ ;I wish more people knew about it actually

In that case I'll be counting on you,I'm pretty well versed when it comes to Persona,and I've had some ideas for a Rp myself,so if you need some help with anything as far as storyline or advancing the plot,don't hesistate to ask. That being said I'd really like to do a Persona Rp with OC's XP

[QUOTE="XxCrimson DynamoxX]
In that case I'll be counting on you,I'm pretty well versed when it comes to Persona,and I've had some ideas for a Rp myself,so if you need some help with anything as far as storyline or advancing the plot,don't hesistate to ask. That being said I'd really like to do a Persona Rp with OC's XP

[/QUOTE]
A helper would be great! Haha, I'm not sure if any of my friends want to help me through so either it's all of us (My friends, you and myself) or just you and me. As I said I am the SMT/Persona Master basically xD My specialty in writing is usually Twists and just adding Idea's. Coming up with full fledged one's isn't my specialty but I'm not terrible so, yeah! I'mm PM you if/when I need your help.

Yo, I most likely in

I need to review myself on the series a bit more again because I haven't played them myself, but I've seen some gameplay and semi-know the plot. I really need to look more in depth into the series, but I absolutely love it at the same time uvu''

Aueli said:
Yo, I most likely in
I need to review myself on the series a bit more again because I haven't played them myself, but I've seen some gameplay and semi-know the plot. I really need to look more in depth into the series, but I absolutely love it at the same time uvu''
Don't worry fellow Ludo lover cx Just take my "Persona 101" class for $40 an hour cx

But seriously, I hope you join Aueli! :0

I'd totally be interested in a good Persona roleplay, specifically the original story. I haven't seen too many good Persona RP's around here, so I'll take any chance I can get to participate in one!

I'd be interested in joining. First ever RP I was in on this site was a Persona one, and I loved it. I didn't play a lot of them, but I did play a decent amount of 3 and 4. So, as long as I go back and play them a bit again, I would indeed love to join a Persona RP.

[QUOTE="XxCrimson DynamoxX]I've seen a few Persona Rps around but was usually too late to participate,so I'm definetly onboard for this one >:3

[/QUOTE]
Pretty much where I stand. I've been kicking around some ideas for a support character similar to Fuuka and Rise after seeing a few Persona roleplays on this site, so I'd love to see this take off.

@cojemo @Refaulted @Ammy

Great! I'm glad to see more people are interested. Seeing as the 4th Choice *Original Story* is the most popular I'll make sure to make it the best roleplay I possibly can.

[QUOTE="XxCrimson DynamoxX]

[/QUOTE]
Mind if I take you up on that offer?

Despairingly Lucky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6136-cojemo/ said:
@cojemo[/URL] @Refaulted @Ammy
Great! I'm glad to see more people are interested. Seeing as the 4th Choice *Original Story* is the most popular I'll make sure to make it the best roleplay I possibly can.

Mind if I take you up on that offer?
Sure what do you need? ^_^

[QUOTE="XxCrimson DynamoxX]Sure what do you need? ^_^

[/QUOTE]
Help with making a plot. I have a few ideas but not much, haha. I might also try to get the help of my friend :0

It's been a while since I've seen a Persona RP on this site, I am definitely interested in joining this.

@The Servant

The plot for the rp is ALMOST done! I'll try to finish it all up soon *Hopefully today* have character sheets and everything. Thanks!

SOCIAL LINK GO!

@The Servant

Great News~ We (Aueli and I) are discussing a few things about the rp and finishing things up before we put up the thread.

Also thanks to Crimson who gave an initial idea for me to build off of. I hope it isn't too close to other stories but is still reminiscent and good

Been feeling a bit under the weather, but gonna get my app done sometime tonight.

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]Sure, I'd love a girl character since we only have two girls and one is Homosexual but one guy wouldn't hurt I guess.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, switched over mine to a female after noticing the ratio. So now we have;

- Homosexual.

- Potentially super crazy chick.

and

- Death Arcana.

Go get 'em, bachelors~

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]Sure, I'd love a girl character since we only have two girls and one is Homosexual but one guy wouldn't hurt I guess.

[/QUOTE]
I have no problem playing a female character. Any chance of getting the Chariot Arcana?

Hey; I'm quite interested in this and I was wondering if you still have a spot open for the Lovers Arcana. I finished P3 FES about 4 months ago.

comeaux said:
Hey; I'm quite interested in this and I was wondering if you still have a spot open for the Lovers Arcana. I finished P3 FES about 4 months ago.
Yeah, I have room if you want to join, and Lovers is still open if ya want it, though I'm looking for female characters I could accept a VERY good male character xD

Female is top priority though, haha. I think the link is somewhere in this thread.

It's actually evened out pretty nicely now. Four males to five females. I'm more interested in seeing if we'll get some non-Persona user apps in or if every single character will be one and we'll have some sick Type-0 style army going, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back