• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona RP (Original Story) *ATLUS*

True, I might randomize people who get Persona's and then have some people go without them if we get too much, we could always kill people off xD jk, maybe cx

I'm fine with either male or female but I want female so we have more people to match and date eachother xD just because social aspects and since they're teens... Dating and stuff... I dunno xD not exactly in highschool yet but, eh xD

True, true. Though I personally feel that romance is often overused as the end all of bonds in roleplay. There's so many other directions to go without defaulting to that. Comrade-in-arms, guardian, rivals, mentor/apprentice. That's honestly part of the reason I wanted to jump on the Death Arcana and developed Kumiko with that kind of history. I didn't really write her with potential for love interests in mind, and if any of the characters are bold enough to try it'd make for some interesting situations.

On a completely unrelated note, a thought occurred last night. We need some kind of animal-based character, haha. P3 had Koromaru, P4 has Teddie, and P5 looks to have a cat character. If we're to follow the trends set by the last several games, I see potential for an interesting application there.

Ammy said:
True, true. Though I personally feel that romance is often overused as the end all of bonds in roleplay. There's so many other directions to go without defaulting to that. Comrade-in-arms, guardian, rivals, mentor/apprentice. That's honestly part of the reason I wanted to jump on the Death Arcana and developed Kumiko with that kind of history. I didn't really write her with potential for love interests in mind, and if any of the characters are bold enough to try it'd make for some interesting situations.
On a completely unrelated note, a thought occurred last night. We need some kind of animal-based character, haha. P3 had Koromaru, P4 has Teddie, and P5 looks to have a cat character. If we're to follow the trends set by the last several games, I see potential for an interesting application there.
Oh, I agree. Though I'm a romantic so what can I say xD I still want bonds like that with everyone else. But a lover couldn't hurt I guess. Also I was thinking the same, if anyone is interested in that they can apply, though asking me where they come from since the dungeon area hasn't been announced yet that's be good c:

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]Yeah, I have room if you want to join, and Lovers is still open if ya want it, though I'm looking for female characters I could accept a VERY good male character xD

[/QUOTE]
I understand. Hopefully you'll enjoy the twist I'm thinking of putting on the Lovers Arcana - it's something that I'm quite excited about and that I can see really playing into the series' themes of self-acceptance and communication.

Once again, I'm really excited to (potentially) be apart of this roleplay - and I'll be done with my character profile shortly. Cheers!

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]Oh, I agree. Though I'm a romantic so what can I say xD I still want bonds like that with everyone else. But a lover couldn't hurt I guess

[/QUOTE]
Nothing wrong with the concept of it, I just had to get that off my chest. A lot of RPs I've been a part of on another site- especially recently - seemed a bit obsessive over the idea, and I've always felt it was just such a waste to automatically go right into a "happily ever after" type of ending there. Additionally they've always felt so forced since in-universe passage of time is much slower than the period in which people are actively posting. It always ends up feeling kind of...off to me as a result.

I personally love the idea of two characters trying to start a relationship and having it fail due to completely realistic circumstances rather than some obscene tragedy just because I feel like you never see that and it's more accurate to life. I guess that may speak volumes about how much of a romantic I am, haha. Then again maybe pursuing a more accurate portrayal of this sort of thing in a series where high schoolers fight demons, monsters, and other things using JoJo style stands is a bit silly to begin with.

For the record; not trying to dissuade anyone from pursuing that kind of plot. Really just rambling a bit. Thanks for reading~

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]Also I was thinking the same, if anyone is interested in that they can apply,

[/QUOTE]
I'm debating it pretty hard at the moment. Not sure if I want to jump into this with multiple characters though. Time is a resource and I'd hate for any of them to fall into inactivity or be underdeveloped as a result.

comeaux said:
I understand. Hopefully you'll enjoy the twist I'm thinking of putting on the Lovers Arcana - it's something that I'm quite excited about and that I can see really playing into the series' themes of self-acceptance and communication. Once again, I'm really excited to (potentially) be apart of this roleplay - and I'll be done with my character profile shortly. Cheers!
Right on! I'm excited to see what you have in mind.

Ammy said:
Nothing wrong with the concept of it, I just had to get that off my chest. A lot of RPs I've been a part of on another site- especially recently - seemed a bit obsessive over the idea, and I've always felt it was just such a waste to automatically go right into a "happily ever after" type of ending there. Additionally they've always felt so forced since in-universe passage of time is much slower than the period in which people are actively posting. It always ends up feeling kind of...off to me as a result.
I personally love the idea of two characters trying to start a relationship and having it fail due to completely realistic circumstances rather than some obscene tragedy just because I feel like you never see that and it's more accurate to life. I guess that may speak volumes about how much of a romantic I am, haha. Then again maybe pursuing a more accurate portrayal of this sort of thing in a series where high schoolers fight demons, monsters, and other things using JoJo style stands is a bit silly to begin with.

For the record; not trying to dissuade anyone from pursuing that kind of plot. Really just rambling a bit. Thanks for reading~

I'm debating it pretty hard at the moment. Not sure if I want to jump into this with multiple characters though. Time is a resource and I'd hate for any of them to fall into inactivity or be underdeveloped as a result.

Right on! I'm excited to see what you have in mind.
Yeah, I don't want things to be over the top, Also I'm making sure it's not perfect ending, Probably some sadness due to something going on with Naoya and Ami (The Fool and Jester characters)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back