Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

It's for real since my character, and quiet's I think Potatogods are from the same main Arcana. Hermit.

Last edited by a moderator:
GUYS! We've waited long enough. The time has come to reveal who made the cut.

... tonight or tomorrow. I'm going into review mode and looking through all the character sheets again.

@Tarquin Now that'd be a little too straightforward for my tastes. I'm excited for this to get started for numerous reasons~

@TheForgottenDoll Really glad I didn't make my character Hermit like I had initially considered.

Oh god here it comes. I really hope I got accepted so I  shall pray to the great minato in the sky and hope I get in.

oh boy, it's Happening.

(I'm in GMT -06:00, we have out own special time zone here in Saskatchewan 'cause we don't use DST)

Well, I was going to praise the sun...but we don't have a Sun.

Just gonna go sulk in my corner now.

GUYS! We've waited long enough. The time has come to reveal who made the cut.

... tonight or tomorrow. I'm going into review mode and looking through all the character sheets again.

@Blu

200_s.gif

Oh god the anticipation is killing me.  I shall pray to the great Nicolas Cage in the sky even harder.

Nzh5RF7.gif

Daaaaamnnn this got busy while I've been at work haha. This all looks like it's shaping up amazingly, I can't wait to see where this RP goes :D

Really hope I made the cut - fingers crossed now.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Blu Super late, but the song from that video is from the PSP version of Persona 1, correct? Haven't actually played that entry in the series but remember stumbling onto that track a few years back. <3

Okay guys, I really wished I didn't have to make the dreaded announcement but we're finally at that point. I'm accepting 8 people: the most I can go without entering the double-digit territory. Below in the spoilers, you'll find who has been accepted and I've also included an Arcana banner for each one of you so you can start on your Cooperation bonuses. The list is in no particular order but I guess you can think of it as what would be the chronological recruitment of the characters if they were recruited one at a time. Those who didn't make it, I'm willing to put you on a Reserve list in case anyone drops.

Hideyoshi Amori (Katakon)

qDcwXtM.png

Kumiko Itou (Ammy)
007OjAc.png

Seiji Dejima (Tarquin)
iSnDMsl.png

Junko Hasegawa (Wandering Hollow)
1TwFmql.png

Aina Hasekura (TheForgottenDoll)
GCYQ9xa.png

Kazuma Yoshiki (jonamonszx)
ZDCmpw0.png

Takemi Hashimoto (Veradana)
Ak6nFlY.png

Akatsuki Bancroft (Quiet)
PI9UTq0.png

Oh my god that reveal was nerve wracking. But I'm stoked to be a cast member!

I can't wait to see how it goes! And thank you for the opportunity for letting me partake, Blu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back