Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

I honestly don't think it'll be as bloody as many are worried it will be. A lot of you are really underselling yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
It shall be a bloody war.  Lives shall be lost. People shall be dropped. Memes will be shown. It might just be the bloodest war in human history

Memes...

GUYS I'M TORN

K442WE3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing that bugged me about other Persona rps I've seen, mostly on other sites, was how they seemed really determined to have a character for each Arcana, which is beyond excessive.  How they expected to make 20+ characters relevant to the story is truly a mystery for the ages. 

@TheForgottenDoll Resistance is futile. The protag gets everyone in the end!

... Alright, enough of shenanigans. I got characters to review then I gotta write the Cooperation stuff up.

@Veradana My exact thoughts

One thing that bugged me about other Persona rps I've seen, mostly on other sites, was how they seemed really determined to have a character for each Arcana, which is beyond excessive.  How they expected to make 20+ characters relevant to the story is truly a mystery for the ages. 

Who needs story relevance when you've got a thirty man Arcana firing squad?

@Ammy

THANK GODS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 30 MINUTES, AND WHAT. No it can't be. Please don't tell me. Ammy is this a nightmare or real life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back