Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

@Wandering Hollow You know what??? I just realized that Carnival Phantasm is the perfect opening. The sub-theme is madness which fits so WELL. And it fits the theme of escaping cause it makes me want to get the hell outta here!

Ayy, I used to watch Paranoia Agent as a kid! No wonder the name sounded familiar! Escapism it surely is but too bad the music style isn't what I'm looking for. The Dangan Ronpa one is still the closest. We will never find the perfect opening...

@TheForgottenDoll You shut your mouth -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wandering Hollow

Um um Persona 5, and Dangan Ronpa 3 are going to be canceled.

You.... *Feels the Despair in a school environment* I like you.

@Wandering Hollow You know what??? I just realized that Carnival Phantasm is the perfect opening. The sub-theme is madness which fits so WELL. And it fits the theme of escaping cause it makes me want to get the hell outta here!

Ayy, I used to watch Paranoia Agent as a kid! No wonder the name sounded familiar! Escapism is surely is but too bad the music style isn't what I'm looking for. The Dangan Ronpa one is still the closest. We will never find the perfect opening...

@TheForgottenDoll You shut your mouth -.-

NEVER LOSE HOPE! One last plunge before I go to bed! 

I'm still pretty hyped for P5, but hearing Lotus Juice isn't on this one is a real downer.

@Wandering Hollow

> Opens up thread

> Sees Persona songs posted

> "Persona songs fit a Persona RP"

ZlgW7nb.gif

@Ammy Yeah, sucks about Lotus Juice. Hopefully remixes with them is a possibility at least.

Something more obscure. Do you guys know where it's from (the song I mean)?

Lyrics cause Engrish is tough:

Lived in buried memory
With fear-ridden self-consciousness
I'm just a lone prayer

Keep running on the cold track
The hate crazed thoughts just don't stop
As if a dream awake from the dark
The world deletes all I said to you

Overwrite this pain tearing me apart
融けでいく (toke de iku)
Frozen mind
Ray of light
Ready for a trip to nowhere

安らいだ (Yasurai da)
My last pray with no aim
My last... let me feel alive

@Wandering Hollow

> Opens up thread

> Sees Persona songs posted

> "Persona songs fit a Persona RP"

ZlgW7nb.gif

@Ammy Yeah, sucks about Lotus Juice. Hopefully remixes with them is a possibility at least.

Something more obscure. Do you guys know where it's from (the song I mean)?

Lyrics cause Engrish is tough:

Lived in buried memory
With fear-ridden self-consciousness
I'm just a lone prayer

Keep running on the cold track
The hate crazed thoughts just don't stop
As if a dream awake from the dark
The world deletes all I said to you

融けでいく (toke de iku)
Frozen mind
Ray of light
Ready for a trip to nowhere

安らいだ (Yasurai da)
My last pray with no aim
My last... let me feel alive

That song.... It works. *Kneels in shame* CURSES! I should have checked the MAD side of YouTube....

I WOULD KILL FOR A LOTUS JUICE REMIX OF THE OPENING SONG TO P5. His rapping has become a part of Persona like.... Well... The Social Link system.

P.S Bedtime. Night guys!

@Wandering Hollow

Mm, I suppose. To their credit the OST still seems fantastic so far, I have complete faith in the fact that it'll deliver. It's just a bit of a shame considering he's so unique. To the point where other people are trying to copy him. Flat out ruined the Xenoblade Chronicles X battle theme and a large chunk of Don't Lose Your Way with bad Engrish rap.

Wanna listen to all these vids but just got desktop and am setting up now.

wrryyyyy.

Guys... Before I go... Lemmie just say one last thing. 

P3 had hot springs.

P4 had beach AND hot springs

We need a beach episode.

@Ammy Personally, I freakin' adore the songs from P5 so far but that's just because Jazz/Acid Jazz is too OP for me.

I WOULD KILL FOR A LOTUS JUICE REMIX OF THE OPENING SONG TO P5. His rapping has become a part of Persona like.... Well... The Social Link system.

Persona without dating sim 2006 is best!

giphy.gif

Also, goodnight :)  (I have plans for beach stuff and hot spring stuff... maybe.)

Narrowed it down to 7, 8, or 9 players (excluding myself). What do you guys prefer?

I don't really care to be honest. Even though I'm not confident my character will come in, at least I will be in some sort of minor role. And all we have are 11 participants or more with ocs.

Hmm... You're right. Too many people. Narrowing it down to 4 players (excluding myself). Kidding. But, my decision will come soon. Judgment day is upon you all.

I think pushing it into the double digits is asking for trouble, personally. But I've already spoken briefly of my dislike of large groups to begin with. Lot of bad experiences.

I do dislike the idea of people not making the cut, but I'll leave this matter to everyone else's best judgment rather than trying to persuade people.

Edit: Which basically means my opinion amounts to "idunno lol watevs"

While I'm not increadbly confident my charcter will get in these kind of rps seem to work best with around around 9 members. I'd say ten is pushing it but it still could probbally work if managed well

I have the same mindset honestly. When I posted the interest thread, I already have in mind a group of around 8 people including the protag but it started to get out of hand with so many people wanting to join. I decided the best thing to do was give everybody a fair shot to post a CS instead of doing first-come-first-served. I would like to accept everyone but due to the story focused nature of the RP, I can't have a large group. But like I said, I will offer really good sheets that didn't make the cut a Reserve spot in case anyone drops later on.

EDIT: directed at Ammy

Glad to hear that. The Persona roleplay I had mentioned elsewhere, I commented on one of its major flaws. One of the other noticeable ones was...well, I think every Arcana except for like, two, were player characters. In retrospect I should've seen that failing immediately, heh. Did get Kumiko 1.0 out of it at the very least.

Edit: Off topic, but oh man, I am so glad my GPU still works. My last rig was fried by a storm. Loud pop, sounded like a gun going off. Found out that every single router on the street had been blown also, in addition to several other pieces of electronics. Ordered half a desktop and am making a chimera monstrosiouty using parts, but wasn't actually sure if that still functioned or not. >_>;

To alleviate the fears of some of you guys who think you might not make the cut. Being an active part in the OOC, voting in the polls, things like that really helps your chances. Cause I can see that you're committed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back