Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

Glad to hear the site issues aren't just me. On a junker of a laptop so I was wondering about that. Rest of my desktop should get here tomorrow so I'll be spending quite a lot of the day putting that together. Gonna be nice to listen to music on Youtube while writing without the browser freezing up every couple minutes again. X_X

@Veradana I really like your character. More than anything though, thank you for including Marin Karin. You have no idea how difficult it was to resist throwing that onto my Persona just because of that dumb P3 meme that I love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear the site issues aren't just me. On a junker of a laptop so I was wondering about that. Rest of my desktop should get here tomorrow so I'll be spending quite a lot of the day putting that together. Gonna be nice to listen to music on Youtube while writing without the browser freezing up every couple minutes again. X_X

Hang in there Ammy. The site crashes on my phone too.

@Blu

So Blu can I ask ya question? In the near future would you allow any invincible stuff that has like nullify all the stuff, except for Almighty, and Gravity?

@gogojojo331 It won't be for long. I'm afraid we are limited on spots and a bunch of people are signed up to apply. I'm basically accepting the ones I deemed the best quality + brings the most diversity to the RP then put the other good quality ones on a Reserves List in case anyone who got accepted drops in the future.

@Veradana I'll get to yours right now. And yeah, the site's being pretty annoying today.

awwwww

@TheForgottenDoll Of course, like with any of the Persona games. But, likewise, expect bosses to not be pushovers by then either.

@gogojojo331 Yeah, unfortunately, too many people means a fragmented group and everyone struggling to stay relevant to the main story. Plus, it's much harder for me to manage with an abundance of people.

@Blu

Oh dear so you are telling me that we are going to have 1 invincible Helel right? That's if that is only for the fool arcana, since he can only fuse it, but it depends if Star can fuse it as well, with ranking and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheForgottenDoll Of course, like with any of the Persona games. But, likewise, expect bosses to not be pushovers by then either.

@gogojojo331 Yeah, unfortunately, too many people means a fragmented group and everyone struggling to stay relevant to the main story. Plus, it's much harder for me to manage with an abundance of people.

Hmmmm...I dunno if I can make interesting people like i used to... 

@TheForgottenDoll

1373599979901243_animate.gif

@gogojojo331 You're welcome to try by all means. But it's not a guarantee that you'll be accepted. If you are no longer interested, I'd understand.

@Blu

Are we going to make our own bosses for our own respective ocs? And also please tell me that the protagonist is the only one that can make Helel.

@TheForgottenDoll Yup, you'll be making your own bosses for your individual dungeons. More details for that to come. "The protagonist is the only one that can make Helel."

Also updated the job wages plus some jobs get more days and updated prices for activities in as well.

Yes phew hopefully you don't go full super saiyan, and can I discuss about the design, and layout, and boss about my oc, and also I will get to it right away @Blu

Yeah, super saiyan, of course not, haha, that'd be stupid. *secretly scraps plans*

Have a general idea in mind but you don't actually know how the individual dungeons in this RP will work yet. That's why I said more details will come (when the IC launches).

@Blu Just curious since you said spots were limited how many people are you going to accept? Sorry if this was said before and I missed it.

Only 2 spots. One's taken by the protag and the other is Dante from Devil May Cry. About 8 or 9 at the most. Haven't decided on a final number yet.

@TheForgottenDoll Awesome, thanks!

So yea overall there is a trade off in the Weekly pay. 

The lesser pay has more free time in the day, as to the more pay contributes to more work, and more likely to get sick <I dunno if this true, Except for Model.

Actually, all jobs are 6 hours but some do have less days/more days. It's just so no one does the same job every day of the week (if they work every day that is). And you don't get sick from working, only when you spend too much time free roaming in a dungeon.

Wow, I didn't even see that you posted that. Sometimes the site doesn't notify me at all when there's a new post.

@Blu

So yea can people still hang out with other people even though they aren't necessarily in their compatible, nor main arcana?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back