• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Dark Jak and Daxter

Dark Jak looked at the dead creatures near him and nodded

“Me and Dax will handle it.”

“We’ll bust up the ice for you so we can save your friend, is that alright?”

“What do we get for saving your friend?

CapRock CapRock

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Yang[/div][div class=tab]Roman[/div][div class=tab]Details[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent b"][div class=yBg]
[div class=yText]Yang Xiao Long

Tropic Strip, Neon Haven
[/div]

"Hey, no problem."

Looking at the bike did not reduce her perception about John Freeman's motorcycle; the haphazardly "aesthetic" did not age any better than when she first saw it.

Then, John Freeman offered his help.

Yang was now in a mixed mood. All her life, whenever she looked for her mother, it was all on her own. The one time she had someone to accompany her, it was when she thought she had found a clue, and so brought Ruby, then a toddler, with her to where she thought she had gone to. Of course it did not work out well in the end. But never before did she have someone ask to help look for someone.

She was willing to take a chance, though. Despite the odd speech patterns, almost reminiscent of Penny when she had met her before, it was apparent John Freeman was good-natured at heart. And she was willing to look past his odd speech, if it meant getting help along the way and having an ally on her side. However, she was doubtful about the world.

"Well, you may, but...are you sure?"

Finally, Cass1e answered her. Just as suspected, Neon Haven was exactly as she had predicted. Looks like she wasn't stupid after all for thinking about the high danger the new world came with. Not just that, but just the fact that she said something about the world containing a whole range of monsters reminded her of what Remnant looked like at face value. A big world, with monsters, called Grimm, small and big alike.

"Where I came from, I've faced worse than those imps; Grimm. Besides, I didn't need to play a game to know the danger of what you call a 'big, sprawling world' with 'monsters ranging from tiny and cute to the massive and deadly'; I lived one."

Now that her question had been answered, she could finally proceed. However, in the meantime, Sarika had introduced herself to the others. She turned towards the caped girl and said,

"Nice to meet you, by the way, Sarika."

However, the white cape alone started to remind her of Summer. Of the time she had disappeared, only to never come back. She trembled slightly before taking a deep breath and then turning back to Mao Mao.

"To Laurelia it is."

CapRock CapRock (GM, Matthew, Sarika), Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Robert), P PopcornPie (Mao Mao), GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Smokestack), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Lucario), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Gretel), Chungchangching Chungchangching (Christian Brutal Sniper), Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Scorpion), Corrosion Corrosion (John Freeman)
[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent y" style="display: none;"]
Roman Torchwick

Colonium

[The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.]

- - - - -​

Roman had heard that this Colonium was an exceptionally dark place. Okay, he was skeptical at first. Then he heard that he was stuck here, telling him that he was no longer on Remnant. Okay, losing Neo was the biggest loss he had to deal with, precisely because she was one of the few who had genuinely cared about him.

Now, it was dark in here. Extremely dark.

He was about to pull out the light he had gotten, but the lights above him and the rest of the crew turned on before he could switch it on. Good news, he could see where who was, and what they were doing again. Bad news, he still couldn't see beyond the elevators.

Even after seeing this unnaturally dark planet for what it really is, it was still alien to the criminal mastermind. Working for a live Fall Maiden right in the back sets of Vale was an intimidating job at first, but it eventually allowed him to establish relations with other shady individuals better. He had most likely been to other places within Anima before, working to build his own criminal empire there — another loss he had realized happened when he was suddenly taken to Colonium. Then there was Neo; a curious case of actual trust between her and him that had certainly been unprecedented before. Now came Colonium.

Close to a dozen of diverse individuals — all from other worlds than just Remnant — had given him doubt that this was going to be a normal situation, and indeed, it hadn't. He expected an easy-going ride, but soon, he would realize that it was anything but.

After a long while, the elevator finally stopped. By the time, Roman stood against one of the elevator's walls. When the doors opened was, to say the least, an unpleasant experience, despite remaining indoors in a place centered in the middle of a battle.

Sounds of shooting at what appeared to be buzzing sounds. Terrified screams from across. Good old uncertainty.

Even if the station did not let him see beyond a few inches of fighting, Roman was barely able to make it out of the elevator before he stopped to try to calm town due to the sheer amount of panic going on. Even then, that did not help at all; he could still only hear the hopeless, terrifying fight going on around him and his allies. This was not something he would hear about in passing. This was war. This was not something he would read about for a bit and then forget because it did not concern him, nor any of his other plans. This. Was War.

And it was starting to grate on him, fast.

Right off the bat, his heart pounded faster, and his breathing got heavier. Within his gloves, his hands sweated, and so did his face. His mouth slowly widened as his ears absorbed the sounds of hell. He stepped back. Then he almost collapsed.

"....AaaAAAAAH!!!"

Only his cane was able to break his fall, but even then, it was he almost regretted coming to the very same event Roman had planned to benefit from.

Instantly, he wanted to go back.
Instantly, he wanted Neo back.
Instantly, he wanted Remnant back.

But he had to go through with his plan. Even the prospect of being arrested after the breach from Mountain Glenn was set off prematurely, then contained, did not deter him from his initial plan. No, the battle against those Buzzers almost made him abandon his plan and run.

However, he persevered. He would not be Roman if he were to shrink away, pack his bags, and run the moment a plan went wrong. He had to carry on. He didn't want to disappoint Neo, who had believed in him when he was still in his home world.

"I don't want to run," he said to himself, quietly, then repeated a few more times as he propped himself back up with his cane. Finally, he was able to focus on Captain Crence; apparently he had missed something about an officer setting off a flashbang on accident — though it was coming back to him. Regardless, he did pick up on it, and...judging from what was going on, he was not amused.

'Shouldn't have even touched that damn busted puppet,' he thought to himself.

Just then, he got a glimpse of the Buzzers; a gigantic, flying centipede creature, who apparently had managed to break in before flying off. 'Looks like General Connor was right.'

From what he had assessed, taking on a group of Buzzers just to clear way was something beyond his reach; he knew what Grimm were and how dangerous they were. It would've been straight-up dysfunctional of him to stupidly charge right into danger just to try to hold off enemy lines. Fetching a team, on the other hand, was something he could feasibly do, assuming the right precautions were taken. However, there were no guarantees that this was going to be a safe operation. If he was going to die out there, he was not going to die pathetically.

"I'll fetch the Beta team."

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (GM, Bertram), jigglesworth jigglesworth (Captain Rex), PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Odessa), StaidFoal StaidFoal (Jack, Marguerite, Lucas, and Eveline), darkred darkred (John Connor), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Mina), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Alfa), Jezza Jezza (Noveran), 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Remilia)
[/div] [div class="tabsContent rt" style="display: none;"]

ruby-icon.png
[div class=rText]Ruby Rose[/div]
[div class=rBox]Status
[/div]

Perfectly fine!
Dork.
[div class=rBox]Inventory
[/div]
Crescent Rose
weiss-icon.png
[div class=wText]Weiss Schnee[/div]
[div class=wBox]Status
[/div]

Hey, Blake.
What do you think of dogs?
[div class=wBox]Inventory
[/div]
Myrtenaster
blake-icon.png
[div class=bText]Blake Belladonna[/div]
[div class=bBox]Status
[/div]

Yes?
Don't even get me started.
[div class=bBox]Inventory
[/div]
Gambol Shroud
yang-icon.png
[div class=yText]Yang Xiao Long[/div]
[div class=yBox]Status
[/div]

Perfectly fine!
Determined.
[div class=yBox]Inventory
[/div]
Ember Celica
[/div] [class name=rBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/W1KexJH.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=yBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/yykUQZ5.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=wbBg] background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/xTPTqxPm/rwby-bg-transparent.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=rText]display: inline; color: rgb(226, 80, 65);[/class] [class name=wText]display: inline; color: rgb(196, 230, 255);[/class] [class name=bText]display: inline; color: rgb(147, 101, 184);[/class] [class name=yText]display: inline; color: rgb(250, 197, 28);[/class] [class=tabs] background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.4); box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(255,255,255); font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; min-width: 300px; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 33.333%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Ruby) (show r) if (eq ${currentTab} WB) (show w) if (eq ${currentTab} Yang) (show b) if (eq ${currentTab} Roman) (show y) if (eq ${currentTab} Details) (show rt) [/script] [class name=rBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(226, 80, 65); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=wBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(196, 230, 255); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=bBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(147, 101, 184); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=yBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(250, 197, 28); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class]

Last edited:
1583684368779.png

1583684633869.png
1583694384709.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The general stood distant from the back, just staring. Just being near a war sight brought back the solider's PTSD. He felt his face, the scars of a 30 year war against Skynet. That one terminator that burned the scars into his face from years ago. He stood among the lines with the man and woman under him. Kyle Reese, Caterine, Captain Perry and him were all running to the time portal so that the final battle could be set into place.

Sounds of screaming brought John Connor back into focus.

Those men and woman fighting out there distantly reminded him of his own soldiers back home.

Right now there was a similarity between Tech-Com and the Colonium soliders goals: Just to
survive.

Khara Daelynn ~ Equatorial Strip

"Woah, hey, hey," Khara raised her hands, "Let's not get too aggressive with accusations. I'm here to help, alright? If you don't trust me, you can always go back to fending for yourself, though."

The kitsune hopped off of the spacecraft and rediscovered her footing in the sand. It took an embarrassing few moments to avoid falling over- it had been a long while since Khara had been restricted to one body- but she recovered in due time. She walked to a respectable distance from the pilot, and placed her hands on her hips, "Trust me on this, though- this desert is not kind to foreigners."

P PopcornPie Sleek Sleek (sorry for short, stupid post)

Nanome-Equator Strip
Nanome shook her head. "No, no...I don't even know where I am. I've never seen a creature like you before. I don't know what this planet's affiliation is. Going with you is risky. Just like leaving the mothership with only half a tank of fuel..." She sighed, sadly tapping her fuel gauge. "Why did I think this was a good idea? Why did I think leaving at all was a good idea?" Pressing her palm to her forehead, she groaned. "This was my worst idea yet. I'm lost, I'm stuck, I'm surrounded by people I can't trust..." Maybe Nanome would just have to suck it up and desert her ship for a little while...But all that was out there was endless sand. And maybe more of those Wurm things. Plus, leaving the safety of her ship could easily get her jumped. She was outnumbered, after all.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Sleek Sleek

Mao Mao-Tropcial Strip

"That's the spirit." Mao Mao smiled. "Don't worry. As long as I breathe, I'll help you find whoever you lost. At least you have a chance of finding her. Badgerclops and Adorabat are still back at my home. Hope they're doing okay..." He went quiet as he revved up his bike, then started to roll past Cass1e. "Just tell us where Laurelia is."

marc122 marc122 CapRock CapRock

• Odessa suggested they all tell Connor what they can do so he can utilize them, which the General concurred with. Can't argue with that. For a second, Rex thought he saw Odessa floating off the ground, but dismissed the thought. He's seeing a lot of things right now, after all. Connor mentioned his own experienced, to which he apparently led the Human resistance against something called Skynet. A Human resistance, and yet Rex doesn't know about it? Earth must be the planet, but he's never heard of a Human colony called Earth. It's possible, he supposes, that it's just an obscure planet in the context of the galaxy. Still, a tad odd. Noveran repeats that he's a sorcerer, that he has control over thunder, fire, acid, and ice, which is a very weird and specific set of abilities. I mean, thunder? That's just noise, unless he means lightning. Also, he's apparently immortal, so there is also that. Whether any of this is actually true, and Noveran's messed up face doesn't really prove anything, is left up in the air.

A newcomer arrives, a girl who quickly turns into a grown man. She/he starts freaking out over the group who he thinks are killers. Which is technically true, I suppose. Noveran tells her to relax. "You're in Colonium, stranger. You don't have to fight, just stick close. Try not to get in the way, things are going to get dangerous and chaotic, I imagine." Rex nods to the newcomer, focusing back on the others.

Jack was clearly annoyed when Connor asked everyone to reintroduce themselves, which even Rex admits is a rather weird move. Still, it should not illicit the response it did from Jack Baker. He said his "little girl" gave him a gift and decided to show it to everyone. The moment he began moving his axe, Rex put his hand to his blaster and backed up. It was quickly apparent, however, that the Baker was not planning on hitting anyone with the axe other than himself. Time and time again, he slammed the axe directly into his face, making a deeper and deeper gash each time. The wound was just writhing, and Jack was ultimately unaffected by the usually fatal wound. "How in the world..." His wife looked directly at Rex as she burrowed into the corpse's skull. She said something about bugs, but Rex wasn't really listening. Instead, he was focused on the hundreds of spiders and centipedes crawling from the skull over to Marguerite, and only to her. Lucas was saying something about him being a leader of a research group, and making his fellow researchers into the test subjects. Worst part is, Rex can't really kill them, they seem to be unkillable, just healing any injuries they take. None of this horrifying scene makes sense, but he tries to put it to the back of his mind for now.

Next was the kid who was way too eager to sign up for a war, Mina Ashido. She called her ability a quirk, told everyone to stand back, and then out from her hands spout a small stream of acid, burning into the floor. Rex just kind of, stared at her. He shook his head.

Rex turned to Connor. "Well, I'm nothing extravagant, but I've seen my fair share of combat. You can count on me to get the job done." It's true, his abilities wasn't much to state, not much more than the average clone. His exceptional talents come from his mind, not something easily explained.

At that, Bertram entered the room again, informing them that the shuttle is ready. Rex felt a great foreboding in his chest, like a pit is forming inside him. Most soldiers get that when they're about to drop into an unfamiliar place. Anxiety. It's nothing new, and the Captain is more than adept at ignoring it and going on anyhow. He walks with confidence to Bertram, and then to the shuttle he mentioned. He wished us luck, gave us his thanks, and finally sent the unfortunate group down to the planet's surface. He looked out the window as he dropped, watching the planet below them, the planet they fell towards. It was ominously beautiful. The closer they got, the darker the room was, until it was eventually pitch black. The overhead lights turned on, allowing them to see inside the room, but now the outside was completely dark. The shuttle landed. The doors opened. Pitch black.

"Welcome to Colonium," he said, turning on his Bertram Issued Flashlight. Just as the droid said, it was able to permeate the darkness and allow them a small field of light to see with.

The sounds of chaotic battle sounded around them, as well as the incessant buzzing sound. Hence the Buzzers, likely. So, yes, definitely bugs. Rex hates bugs, they remind him of Geonosians, also bugs. Damn bugs. Further into the abandoned station, they saw a few dozen soldiers in black and red armor running about to their respective positions, with Crence evidently waiting for them. Rex rushed over with the others to meet him. He explained that the Buzzers weren't supposed to be here, but someone somehow mistook a flash grenade for a flashlight. Yeah, that sounds about right. Nothing ever goes right. Captain Crence set up a light on the windowsill and turned it on. A giant buggy creature was engulfed in the light, confirming all earlier suspicious. They are bugs, and they don't like the light these flashlights emit. "Damn bugs."

Crence explains that the bugs have surrounded the station and taken Beta Team. One team will clear a path out of the station, while the other goes to rescue Beta. Noveran, Lucas, Mina, Connor, Odessa, that Very Normal Human who shapeshifted again, and Roman each decided to go to help Beta. So most of the group. Jack and Marguerite started to go and clear a path and Rex wanted to go with them. Not for wanting to be near them, but wanting to keep an eye on them. That, and there is already enough people going to help Beta. "I'll help clear the path out of here," he took out both his blasters, finally intent on using them. "Like Noveran said, any tips on these Buzzers would be appreciated." Rex waited for an answer before moving out. Not like Jack or Marguerite need his help. Maybe they'll get eaten, that'd solve one problem.

Isaac Clarke
Equatorial Region

Isaac nodded to Khara, though he still kept his distance from the both of them, Nanome especially. She kept babbling about spies and desertion and army, which did raise Isaac's hackles. What the hell did an army commander want with a young woman? Regardless, he sighed.

"Affiliation? You just fought off a giant monster, and you're more worried about affiliation? Look around you. There's nothing but those people and us here, and do you think a bunch of people stranded on some planet are gonna be fighting for some secret agenda?"

As soon as he said that, a twisted sense of irony hit him like a truck, remembering Kendra Daniels and her mission to find and recover the Marker for EarthGov amongst the chaos of a full-blown necromorph outbreak. He closed his eyes and sighed again, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Look, we might have gotten off on the wrong foot here, but our best chance of survival is with each other, safety in numbers and all that. Even if you had fuel, where would you go? What would you do? You're better off hanging out with us. When we find some civilization and a Spaceport, then you can run off. But for now, you need to calm down, focus, and stick with us."

He said. While she didn't seem malicious, she was scared, and scared people often acted in unpredictable and erratic manners.

"What do you say? Are you with me?"

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P PopcornPie

Nanome-Equator Strip
"...You're stranded, too?" Nanome lifted her head high, wondering if she could see a third smouldering wreckage somewhere. No such thing. "B-but yeah, I shouldn't dismiss the idea of an agenda at play. That creature was mechanical! What if this whole planet is some freaky simulation? What if it opens up to a big dungeon, forces me to fall in it, and closes again? I would be lost to the sands of time!" Yes, that was another horror story she was told. "Just because we all fought the same target doesn't mean we're all on the same side."

As for Isaac's other inquiry, Nanome just shrugged. "I don't know." She answered bluntly. "I didn't think to get maps, either, and I didn't know where I was going in the first place. I just took off..." And just look at where it had gotten her. Sweat started to roll out from under her silver bangs. "I know it's wrong to just run away from home, but I was looking for answers. I thought I could take it on my own. I'm such a dumbass! Just look, I wasn't thinking straight at all! I could have died out here, and my squadron probably needs me, and...I-I gotta go home and apologize!" She frantically tried to restart her engine, hoping that her gauge was just broken, and that it was simply another temporary stall out. "This isn't worth what I was looking for. I should have sucked it up and asked about the diary. I just gotta go home and explain!" When the engine refused to start, tears sprang to her eyes. She started turning the ignition even faster. "Commander will understand, she's probably so worried about me, she's probably looking everywhere for me! I just gotta-" Suddenly, there was a bang, and white steam came oozing out from under the hood. "...go home..."

Tears began to roll down her cheeks. "I'm in so much trouble...They'll probably make me sleep outside the mothership, or stuff me in a closet, o-or..." Finally, Nanome broke down herself. "This was supposed to be my big adventure, but it's a disaster! I'm in so much trouble with Commander!" She sobbed, cradling her face in her hands.

Sleek Sleek Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Crence would stand there calmly as everyone decided who would go where, noting that most people voted to go help Beta Team
Thank you, usually we don’t see such selflessness here, come on, Officer Cleveland is on Beta Team as well....we can beat his ass together.“ He would say before calmly yet strongly beginning to pace towards one of the stations many exits. He would stop midway through his stride before turning around to Rex and Noveran, signaling them to come with him as everyone went to go rescue Beta team
The buzzers are Coloniums deadliest predator, they will snatch anything they can get their hand-leg thingies on. Usually they stay in the deep swamp area but that flash grenade was one of our more...extravagant ones. It wasn’t the light really that attracted them, it was the noise and the vibration, like I said they will snatch any living thing they can. As I showed you earlier, they absolutely HATE the light, we don’t exactly know why yet but they do...ok, come on.“ Crence would then lead you all to the exit of the station signaling Rex to move on before slamming his shoulder against the door until it finally budges open. Outside, you feel a cold dead wind. The station was located in what seemed to be a swampy area, due to the fact you all were trudging through some sort of liquid, the battle in the distance growing faint as you now heard the sounds of the local wildlife around you. Crence would lead the group in almost a trance-like state, his eyes closed....listening.
One, two....okay okay....I think I know where they are.“ Crence would say as he opened up his eyes
Tracking a buzzer is simple...listen for the buzzing sounds, they are very faint, but you can sti-
Just then, Crence would gaze silently in the direction behind you all...frozen in a state of calm panic.
Behind you all...a few feet away and hidden in the darkness, was a light. The light was beautiful...and comforting to look at, it’s ominousness was intriguing to say the least, and very elegant.
C-Come on! Snap out of it! Let’s go...“ Crence would yell as he forced you all to continue, staying behind this time as he yelled directions to whoever was in front. As you all continued walking deeper into the swamp, you all would finally notice something, flashlights in the distance. Crence would race up to the front of the group, calmly urging everyone to quickly yet quietly approach the flashlights. Just as he predicted, it was Beta team, huddled together in some sort of giant web between a patch of trees as two buzzers feasted overhead, oblivious to whatever happened underneath them at the moment. There were four men there, the one at the head seeming to be the most terrified due to his visible trembling. Crence would wave to the head of the group
Hello Officer Cleveland.....
Officer Cleveland shook even more,
H-Help us!
A-are you scared Officer!?
Yes....I don’t like bugs....
Crence would shake his head in disappointment to Cleveland before looking up at the buzzers, who were now settling down for slumber...he would look to you all
Any ideas on getting these guys out quietly? As you can see....
He would say before motioning to the web,
Buzzer webs are one of the strongest things in the galaxy...
Crence would then try to rip the web apart, tugging and groaning, but losing to no avail.​
@jigglesworth

@PolikShadowbliss

@marc122

@StaidFoal

@thatguyinthestore

@Jezza

@darkred

@SmallPopTart

@2Bornot2B

John Freeman herd Yang Xiao Long say world she come from had aliens and monsters as well caled grim and decieded to tell her what his world that he came from was like as well.

"There we combines from science and outter space and they were evil because they hate humens and killed wife who I loved like sun raise" John Freeman went sad at teh ground because he missed wife but then moved head up with smiles and hope. "But then son Henry Freeman was braved and got humens to fight combines and sent them back to science and outter space but i dont know how he is now because he went with humens to safe and I blowed up big tower to save world."

He turn body to face Sarika Drora because she introduce self. "Yes" He say. "I miss wife and brother Gordon Freeman because they are dead and I must venge them to live up to family name" Say John Freeman and made fist with rite hand and bring it to sky. "Henry Freeman I hope you are safe and nothing happen because you are son and hero to people."

Cass1e say that there was city call Laurelia and that it was good idea to go there because there was more people there.

"Com frends" John Freeman say to other people and Mao Mao and Yang Xiao Long. "We must go fast to Laureliea and safe!"

Last edited:
Odessa would nod at Crence, up until this point she was relatively silent, choosing to follow Crence's lead and listen, then talk.

Right up to the point of trying to get through to the webs.

"Nothing my plasma sword can't handle, this baby can cut through most anything!" She bragged as she activated her blaster rifle's settings. Almost immediately the blaster rifle would reconfigure itself into what can was unmistakably a plasma sword, glowing light several feet across. She then would swing at the web and if everything went as planned, would cut straight through it.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Annotation 2019-11-07 222821.png
LikCZv.gif

It would appear her disguise was ineffective as a few people had easily seen through it. She turned to the one who called her out. Perhaps next time she could work on her acting and take acting classes or something along those lines. For now she needed to deal with the task at hand.

"Well I guess it's no use hiding myself if you're gonna be a meanie and call me out like that...You're the opposite of fun. In fact I bet the only thing you'd watch are documentaries for how much of a boring person you are"

The great vampire would shift back into her short normal form with her wings becoming a lot more obvious. She couldn't help but laugh more at poor officer Cleveland.

"It would appear someone is scared of bugs. Who gets scared of a few squishable bugs? You've got to be kidding me right?"

It would then appear that a stealthy approach is ideal to them. Unfortunately for Remilia that was no fun. She turned to the guy who mentioned the stealthy approached and proposed to him her ideas.

"Stealthy approach? I could try and transform into one of the bugs but I don't know what sort of language they speak. Boring really. If push comes to shove I can use my spears for self defence but I have no idea how effective they would be against bugs"

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Noveran - At Colonium, rescuing Beta team

"I don't like our chances with those things so close" Noveran scowls.

"Lets try to get this done as quick as we can. I can cast an acid spell on the webs to try to weaken them for Odessa's blade to cut more easily." Noveran turns to face Mina "You can probably help with that too, poor old Officer Cleveland might need a bath afterwards though..." he grimly chuckles.

"Or I can probably act as a decoy and draw them further into to the swamp and give the rest of you a bit more breathing room to get through this. Either way those of you who aren't helping with the webbing should be ready to pull the survivors out as soon as possible. I'll leave the decision on what I do up to General Connor." Noveran finishes as he awaits a verdict.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch @jigglesworth @PolikShadowbliss @marc122 @StaidFoal @thatguyinthestore @darkred @SmallPopTart @2Bornot2B

latest

"I think I should summon something to protect us. Unfortunately it won't be anything that can cut those 'buzzer webs' of yours but it would definitely be strong enough to blast those bugs back to the stone age. Since there are no monsters I have summoned on the field I can special summon this in defence position: Junk forward!"

300px-JunkForward-LEHD-EN-C-1E.png

The monster would stick close to Yusei awaiting orders. It had a grey and metallic sheen.

"But our new friend won't be around for long because I now special summon another monster by discarding a card. The tuner monster Quickdraw Synchron!"

A flash of light and the small monster appears next to the first monster Yusei summoned. It brandished a toy gun and cowboy hat. Overall neither monsters looked threatening but that was about to change. Another flash of light and Quickdraw synchron turns into five floating orbs of light which then become green rings. (like this)

ImmaculateBelovedDoe-size_restricted.gif

before aligning themselves (like this)

latest

"The hopes of the world coalesce into a single star, Synchro Summon! I Synchronise Quickdraw sychron with Junk Forwards to summon.."

giphy.gif

"Stardust Dragon! But wait. I'm not even close to being done yet because I haven't even used my normal summon this turn. Remember the card I discarded earlier? Well it just happened to be Quillbolt Hedgehog. A level 2 monster. So Now I normal summon Junk Synchron!"

513-dtN8TuL._AC_.jpg

“And because of it’s effect I get to revive a level two monster from my graveyard. I think I’ll bring back Quillbolt hedgehog”

“Cute isn’t he? Every piece of scrap holds value. I synchronise Junk Synchron with Quilbolt hedgehog to synchro summon Junk warrior!”

BEB7E2E998AF2D50AAA8616DFC2DCB9708A6A9C3

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch [Open to interaction]

Last edited:
Noveran - At Colonium, Interacting with Yusei

"I don't know what kind of incantation that was but assume these monsters are your familiars? So that means you're a magic caster as well?" Noveran says seemingly quite interested.
"I'll have to investigate the source of their power later..." He mutters to himself silently.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Odessa let the rather pathetic attempt at an insult slide as she focused on the task at hand.

“Do you normally provide commentary as you summon your creatures?” She asked Yusei as she continued to hack at the webbing. She was too focused on her task to be in any awe at Stardust Dragon as it was summoned. It wasn’t even the first time she saw a dragon or even a person summoning creatures. “Don’t get me wrong, I’m loving it!” She grinned as she hacked away at the webbing, “just curious is all!”

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

• Khara Daelynn ~ Equatorial Strip

As tears streamed down Nanome's face, Khara saw a unique opportunity. She, of course, was not a social expert, but she knew enough about emotionally-vulnerable people to be able to handle this... well enough. She hoped. With magically-aided speed rivaling the likes of the Flash, she appeared in front of the pilot and cradled her face protectively, holding the girl's face to her chest, "Shhhh, don't worry. You've probably heard a dozen horror stories like that, right? Well, we're only here to help, okay? If it helps you feel better about your situation, I can prepare you a campsite to stay in once night falls. Does that sound good, dear?"

P PopcornPie Sleek Sleek

Last edited:
Nanome-Equator
"What am I gonna do..." Nanome whined, sniffling. She had gotten so far up Shit Creek without a paddle, not even a lifeguard could save her now. Commander was gonna kill her, and she had no way of returning home and getting it over with. Perhaps, once she drained away the tears in her head, an actual idea would surface.

The young pilot peeled her hands away to see Khara up close and personal with her. Before she could even react, she was seized by the face and held close. Immediately, she began to kick and yell, her tears simply continuing. Nanome shut her eyes tight, seemingly imagining someone in Khara's place. "Nonono! Please stop, Commander! I'll be good, I swear! I'm sorry I left!" She gasped for air like a fish out of water, and wriggled like one, too. In the course of her kicking, she pressed the button that popped the canopy open, and immediately tried kicking out of Khara's grasp. Finally, Nanome pried herself free, then threw herself onto the ground, lightly holding her throat and breathing deeply.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Sleek Sleek

Samus-Polar Cap
"San-moose?" Samus's stomach sank. "Oh, Lord..." She turned away from Mehrio, her face in her palm. "Well, isn't this just swell. We're all split across the multiverse, we're about to freeze, the others could be in horrible danger, and our leader has been through some kind of horrific physical and mental trauma. Just..." She released a growly huff. "...wonderful."

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

1584053497523.png
Evelyn Lucina
Interacting: CapRock CapRock BoltBeam BoltBeam

Hearing that the maintenance room may have taken the brunt of the hit, she quickly stood up tall and proud and looked to Hazor "I Evelyn Lucina the fourth of the golden branch will assist you in this matter and check out this...maintenance room you speak of so that I may fix this problem! I swear it on the shield of heroes!" And with that, she quickly got up and would try and find her way to whatever this maintenance room was for, she assumed there was some sort of spell that failed because of some evildoer? it was a bit strange how this places temperature could be changed just like that but she didn't think about it too much as she marched off with tani still on her shoulder!​

1584053783803.png
Fancy Pants
Interacting: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (GM)

Hearing the whole deal about if he drank tea he would melt, he shrugged and instead pointed to one of the cinnamon buns that was displayed behind the man, he was a bit hungry since he didn't think too much about grabbing a snack before his adventure! and so he would wait for a price for the bun to be given, waiting nearby

[class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 50%; [/class] [div class=tabs][div class=tab]Roman[/div][div class=tab]Details[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent y"]
Roman Torchwick

Colonium

Roman was already drawing another comparison of the Buzzers to the Grimm. Just like how legend has it that Grimm has existed since the beginning of humanity back on Remnant, here in Colonium, Buzzers are the greatest opponent. And he was inclined to agree; noises and vibrations are what apparently attract those flying centipedes, in the same manner as negative emotions attracting Grimm.

There was one thing, though; they didn't like light. That alone justified why he and the crew were given those tiny lights.

As Crence began to make his way out of the station, Roman followed him, although a little reluctantly, turning on the light in the process. He may have gotten used to the sounds going on outside of the station, but little could be do to reduce the terror surrounding it. Even as the fighting became rather faint, and quite apparent that it wasn't that widespread, at least from what he saw, the criminal couldn't help but to think about what was going on through the soldiers' heads. No wonder he came to despise the Atlesian military.

Meanwhile, the wind was rather chilling for wartime. Already was he feeling the creeps just stepping into, and then through the liquid — most likely cold water. If he didn't feel any safe before, now further worsened those feelings.

- - - - -​

Jeez, was this what the puppets in the Great War had to go through? I mean, I didn't like the Atlesian Military for what it is, but...my question is, do they really deserve all this? I really want to say yes...but why, though? Why? Are they really that blind to take part in something that would forever endanger their lives and prematurely reduce their lifespans? Do they know what they were getting themselves into, but got involved anyway?

I mean, what's even the point of that? They should know that they are only going to waste their lives away on a battlefield because the string-pullers posing as their father-figures siad so. They shouldn't even be involved in it. As far as I'm concerned, though, I'm only going to stay in the so-called "good fight" just so I can rise to the top as a mastermind.

But I cannot understate why I do not like the Atlas military. Too cold.

God.

- - - - -​

While Roman was deep in his thoughts — not even bothing to pay attention to his now-wet leather shoes — his attention was grabbed by what appeared to be a light behind him. He was suspicious about it; he wanted to believe there was another group of humans joining them, but it was too obscure to tell. Crence had the right idea, though; he told him and the gang to keep moving, which he did. Obviously. He huffed and puffed through his nose as he continued to make his way though, heading towards the flashlights, his mood soured.

Eventually, he would see the Beta Team, trapped behind a labyrinth of webs.

Before he could proceed to free them, he stopped to observe the environment around him; the same, omnious swampy surroundings were there, but there was now a few trees, with two Buzzers digging into whatever...prey they had captured. He was not going to fire a flare right at the tree; it would alert the Buzzers to their presence, endangering the entire party in the process. It wouldn't do any good rescuing the Beta team; it would even get a few of them killed.

Then he had an idea. He came up to Lucas and whispered at him.

"Hey, you, Lucas. Can you watch out for..."

Roman turned towards the back, squinting, before turning back to the insane man.

"Whatever made that light from behind? Better safe than sorry, after all."

Afterwards, he slowly approached the webs, but was interrupted by yet another new arrival summoning a card monster and then "synchronizing" it with another one using a flashy card deck as he went into a relatively long-winded explanation about what his deck could do. Yep, another case of kids getting weirder. He whispered something —

"...I don't necessarily mean to be rude, but can you all please quiet down? You do realize a few Buzzers are right above us."

— and then, using his cane, started hacking down the webs.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (GM, Crence, Beta Team), jigglesworth jigglesworth (Captain Rex), PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Odessa), StaidFoal StaidFoal (Lucas), darkred darkred (John Connor), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Mina), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Alfa), Jezza Jezza (Noveran), 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Remilia, Yusei)
[/div] [div class="tabsContent rt" style="display: none;"]

ruby-icon.png
[div class=rText]Ruby Rose[/div]
[div class=rBox]Status
[/div]

Perfectly fine!
Dork.
[div class=rBox]Inventory
[/div]
Crescent Rose
weiss-icon.png
[div class=wText]Weiss Schnee[/div]
[div class=wBox]Status
[/div]

Fine, how about something else.
How are you?
[div class=wBox]Inventory
[/div]
Myrtenaster
blake-icon.png
[div class=bText]Blake Belladonna[/div]
[div class=bBox]Status
[/div]

God, yes.
Bored.
[div class=bBox]Inventory
[/div]
Gambol Shroud
yang-icon.png
[div class=yText]Yang Xiao Long[/div]
[div class=yBox]Status
[/div]

Perfectly fine!
Determined.
[div class=yBox]Inventory
[/div]
Ember Celica
[/div] [class name=rBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/W1KexJH.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=yBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/yykUQZ5.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=wbBg] background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/xTPTqxPm/rwby-bg-transparent.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=rText]display: inline; color: rgb(226, 80, 65);[/class] [class name=wText]display: inline; color: rgb(196, 230, 255);[/class] [class name=bText]display: inline; color: rgb(147, 101, 184);[/class] [class name=yText]display: inline; color: rgb(250, 197, 28);[/class] [class=tabs] background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.4); box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(255,255,255); font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; min-width: 300px; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Ruby) (show r) if (eq ${currentTab} WB) (show w) if (eq ${currentTab} Yang) (show b) if (eq ${currentTab} Roman) (show y) if (eq ${currentTab} Details) (show rt) [/script] [class name=rBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(226, 80, 65); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=wBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(196, 230, 255); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=bBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(147, 101, 184); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=yBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(250, 197, 28); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class]

Last edited:
1584053997754.png
RoOk
Interacting: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sleek Sleek P PopcornPie Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Corrosion Corrosion

Seeing that the strangers were a bit focused on chatting with each other, he only observed them all chat, letting them get their conversations out, after all they just mainly fought of a wurm! a break and chatter was needed, but at this point he thought it would be better if he got their attention again so that he could ask them questions. He would raise both of his free hands into the air as suddenly, GIANT explosions came out from his hand that would hopefully be sure to get everyone's attention! he then cleared his throat for those that did look over to him, and then said in a loud voice "Ladies and Gentleman! As much as you guys seem like your having fun chatting with each other, I gotta ask you all look a bit strange...especially the ones that landed in ships! Are you guys all new landings or no? cause if so I can lead you all to the city! or you can keep wandering out here if you want, just thought I'd throw that out for you!" and with that out of the way, he brushed his hands together and simply waited for what the responses of people would be​

1584032375491.png
Lucas Baker

"Quietly? You just had to sap the fun, didn't ya?"
Lucas rolled his eyes as the others came up with weapons and hacked at the buzzer webs. Fighting hand-to-hand was never a strong suit of Lucas'. Well, there was that one thing, but he wanted to keep it for an emergency. He'd prefer testing if idiots could escape a simple puzzle or not, or learn more about how the mold works rather than stand in this shithole! God, this place is just like home! he thought, swishing his legs around in the water. Then some weird kid with crazy ass hair summoned little living trinkets out of nowhere. "And I thought I was the crazy one," Lucas remarked.

To Roman, he muttered, "Don't tell me Marguerite lit that damn lantern again..." With nothing else he could do, Lucas went to watch their backs. Oddly, he seemed eager to face down any potential buzzers that may have been stalking them. His mind went rampant like thoughts, like why these buzzers were afraid of light? Did it hurt them, perhaps? If he captured one alive and trapped it in a room of mirrors and light, would it die? Are they clever enough to escape a room of puzzles? How would they react to having one of their limbs chopped off? How do they cope with pain? Can they feel mentally broken? Lucas needed to know these answers, but he could only hope his parents would think of him during their spree.

Lucas would stay back and watch for what made the light behind their backs.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch marc122 marc122 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B @Colonium_crew​

Isaac Clarke
Equatorial Strip

1584060090285.png

Isaac let his helmet slide back onto his head, and stepped back. The fact that Nanome seemed to have hallucinations or mental instablilty of some kind put Isaac on edge, and he found himself holding his plasma cutter, not aiming it just yet, and watching Nanome for any psychotic freakouts. Stross went nuts in a matter of hours, and while this woman wasn't exposed to the Marker, she was still under a lot of stress. The last thing anyone needed was someone seeing someone as a literal monster and trying to kill them.

Isaac shook his head at Khara, and was about to say something, when he heard two explosions. His instincts kicking in, he whipped around and readied his plasma cutter in one movement, bathing RoOk's chest in cyan light from the three aiming lasers that lit up the path a bolt from Isaac's cutter would take if fired. He remained like that for a second, before the question actually got through to him. He put his gun down, and nodded.

"Yeah, I just got here! Where the hell is 'Here'?"

Jeef_jones Jeef_jones P PopcornPie Corrosion Corrosion CapRock CapRock Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Nanome-Equator
Nanome finally seemed to settle. "Commander isn't here. I'm not home. I'm not being strangled." But she still didn't trust these two. Khara, specially, had proven that she couldn't let her guard down. She could see that Isaac had drawn a weapon, and now donned a helmet. Was this the plan? Was she about to be captured?

Even though she confirmed that Commander wasn't there, the girl could still hear her gruff voice. "You dipshit girl! After all I've been through with you, you would just ditch me!? You couldn't complete an orbit around a dwarf planet!"

She...She could handle the voice. It was just the strangers she had to worry about. Or so she thought...

Then there was a blast, a great explosion. Just like the common missile, or land mine. Nanome stiffened all over again, and she lost her breath. She began to picture ships plummeting behind the explosions, soldiers being blown to bits, plasma ray fire zipping past her eyes. Deep inside her, a mechanism began to wind up, up, up...

And it went off.

"FOR THE YUXORGS! FOR THE INTERGALACTIC DEFENSE SQUADRON!" Her shout was shrill and tearful, while she whipped out her blaster and started firing at the person who had caused the explosions.

Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Sleek Sleek Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back