• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

As Astra nibbled his finger, Ronan smiled. "Owch..." As Astra curled into a ball at his feet, he picked her up and stroked her behind the ears and under her chin. "Did you get jealous? Now you know how Hunter made me feel..."

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra purred in laughter, licking Ronan's fingers in happiness. Then she rubbed her head against his chest and looked up. "Mrew?"

@Ethan Hart

Last edited by a moderator:
Astra nodded, jumping down and hiding in a bush before trying to focus. That was kinda hard with a ball of purple yarn in front of her. Within moments she was rolling around, squeaking and purring happily.

Hearing the rolling around, Ronan went to see what was going on. "What the? Astra, give it here." He told the cat with a serious tone. "No. Bad Astra."

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra nibbled on the string, ignoring Ronan's command. Yarn and cats make good combinations, particularly when that human/cat isn't thinking like a person anymore.

Freezing Astra where she was, Ronan picked up the yarn ball and hid it in his pocket. "No..." He said as she could move again. "Now try and turn back." he ordered.

@Echo Dreamsong

"Astra..." He warned. Ronan looked down on cat, complaining as she scratched him. "Astra, seriously. I'll go back to Phoenix...or Elizabeth...or Bonita...or Annie..." Ronan stopped. "Of course, I don't want to."

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra looked up from Ronan's pocket, tilting her head slightly.

"Mrew?" Shaking her head, she dove back into the leafy bush and tried to focus. After a moment, she was fully (Ish) human once more.

"Great stars! I can't even think any more! I couldn't think straight! Fudge! Everything was so-so catish!" Astra shouted at nothing in particular. Probably Ronan.

Astra mumbled a curse and curled into a ball. "I don't remember where I shifted..." She muttered, glaring at the boy from in the bush.

"Fine! Jeez...stop being so dramatic. I only wanted a little peek..." Ronan went around the camp, thinking of where she turned into a cat. The...arena! Yes, rushing there, he found the clothes on the floor, picked them up and returned to Astra. "Got them..." He said, kind of disappointed as he threw them back to her.

@Echo Dreamsong

As soon as everyone left, Naman felt all alone. He sighed sating, "Well, better go to the food hall.". He walked into the main area of Camp Half-blood, and looked around. "So many people here. I guess I wasn't the only one" He said astonished. He noticed the food hall, started to walk to it, and grinned, saying, "Fooooooooood."

Astra quickly pulled them on and crawled out of the bush. "Thanks." She mumbled before hugging Ronan tightly. "I still hate you though..."

Astra climbed a tree... Then realized she was in a tree. Above the lake... Fudge. So she did what any cat would do and climbed higher. Of course (She's my character) so she stepped on a thin branch, breaking it, and fell into the lake. Her mother knew about her father, so she wouldn't let her child anywhere near her uncle's domain. Meaning, Astra couldn't swim. Let's say she panicked, flailing around and breathing in water.

@Ethan Hart

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back