• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

"Nice to meet you, bro." She smiled and held out a hand. "You do know sis isn't a tree anymore right?"

@ghost of past

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wait. Dad's evil now? Oh what's next, camp's gonna get taken over?" Naman yelled angry as heck. His whole life seemed to be full of lies like a mom who steals everyday and doesn't tell her kids. "Yeah I know sis ain't a tree no more. But what the heck. I suddenly get a second sister out of nowhere, like she wasn't supposed to be known."

"Bringing back the big P..." With a sigh, Ronan had nothing. Suddenly, he turned to Elizabeth. "Love can happen any time, anywhere. Like now for instance. And please, don't judge me based on what 'daddy' did. Honestly, I don't see him as a dad. But, that doesn't mean I'm evil. Just...oh so lonely." Looking at the male who thought Zeus was evil, he face palmed. "No. Kronos. My dad. King of the Titans?"

"Oh yeaaaah. That idiot." Naman said remembering the stories his mom used to tell him, "And to think my dad's evil. Hehe." He chuckled. He stomach rumbled like an earthquake and he realize, "I'm hungry." He groaned, "I didn't eat anything for the past three days."

"I'm not judging you for what your dad is, I'm just saying don't go yelling it." She smiled, placing a hand on his arm. "Don't worry about it, youre your own kid. You too." She said, winking at her new brother.

"Why? It's fun to see people's reaction! Some are scared, others spit at me, blaming me for the second Titan war...imbeciles..." As the girl placed her hand on him, Ronan got curious. "How old do you think I am? And how old are you?"

Elizabeth glanced at Ronan and tilted her head. "14? 15 maybe?" She shrugged. And I'm 15, why?"

Laughing, he took a step away. "Wrong both times. I'm older then you." Sticking out his tongue, he gestured down to the ground. "I'm 16. Crazy right? Anyway, I wanted to know so I know how to talk to you. I could have guessed that by your looks, but I didn't want to get it wrong."

"Know how to-what's that supposed to mean?" She gave him a playful shove. "Don't be rude, my dad is the ruler of all, I could get him to smite you." She chuckled, sticking out her tongue at Ronan.

The twins watched to conversation, not saying anything. "Awkward." Hallie said. Just then a trident appeared atop Annie's head. "Annie? What's on your head?" Hallie asked the younger girl who looked up.

"You could hu? Well, all powerful Zeus, I apologies for my rudeness. Please, take out your anger on my father. He can take it." Laughing, Ronan felt a light from behind him and he jumped around. "Congratulations, newest daughter of Poseidon. So, earlier I watched a Zeus chick getting claimed...and now Poseidon? I'm lucky."

Elizabeth's smile wavered. "Dad claimed a different Zues kid? Huh." She laughed, the sound hollow. "Calm down, it means your Godly parents loves you enough to say you're his."

"Hey, Zeus girl. Can I claim you?" He asked after her explanation of claiming. "Well, yeah. Anyway, you're dad has recognized you exist. How old are you? Not 13...so still some time until the deadline."

Elizabeth gave him a strange look at his claiming comment. "I'm not your daughter, so no." She arched a brow and sighed. "The deadline is sixteen, right? So dad has a year."

"I don't know how old I am. I might need to check out my birthdate." Naman said thinking. "Which way is the lunch hall?" he asked politely, "I'm starving".

Elizabeth smiled and gestured to the open aired lunch hall. "It's that building. Go eat, be merry." She grinned and turned towards the woods, her eyes sad. "I...I should go find Asher."

@AnarchyReins

"Maybe you should go find this Asher-guy." He said. He then got an idea, "Hey, if I survived this long without food, I can survive even longer without it. I'll come to sis!" @Altaynna

"But claiming is when you love someone a lot, right?" He asked, trying to tease the girl. "So, why can't I...wait, Asher? Sounds like a buy. You been cheating on me? Gasp, shock, horror!"

Naman turned around to the guy who spoke in weirded out look, "I don't even know who he is either. Wait." he said leaning over to him, "Are you like, dating my sister?" He asked investigatively. @Ethan Hart

Looking up at the son of Zeus, he smiled. "Why? You against it?" He asked, not afraid at all.

"No." Naman said to the titan's son fearless. "Just wanting to know." Then, he had a thought, "How long?" He ask investigativly.

"never." Elizabeth cut in, rolling her eyes. "I'm not dating him, never will."

Surprised, Naman says, "Ok, ok. Let's get on with it then. We'll find Asher whoever he is, and then We'll come back to camp. Ok?" He said to everyone there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back