• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Annie and Hallie walk up to the camp but they don't notice a minotuar behind them

A: Hal, are you sure this is the place mom said?

H: Yes, Annie. Mom said it was called camp half-blood. But why would she send us all the way from California to New York just for summer camp?

A: Uh, Hal?

H: What?

A: LOOK! A GIANT BULL MAN! Run!

They run into the camp, afraid.

A; What was that!?!

H: A giant bull man! Duh!

Hearing some commotion, Ronan realized it had to be new things. New...campers. Quickly, his relaxed walk went into a slow jog. And then a run. And after that a sprint. And, after a few minutes, the small, weak looking kid arrived at the hill to find a Minotaur chasing two kids. "You two stay back." He told them as he walked out of the protective border. "I'll be a few milliseconds." Pulling out his staff-scythe, getting ready to fight.

"Don't blink, you'll miss it..." He told the girl as he looked back and winked at her. "Toro toro!" Ronan teased the monster before it charged at him. Looking at it, Ronan simply watched it. Inches away from his face, it froze. "You see? Nothing too bad about this little guy. Come and pet it if you want." Rubbing the Minotaur's head, Ronan grinned with delight. "Don't worry, I'll kill it if it attacks you two."

Hallie looked at Annie who was slowly making her way toward the minotuar. She reached out and petted it quickly.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]"Don't blink, you'll miss it..." He told the girl as he looked back and winked at her. "Toro toro!" Ronan teased the monster before it charged at him. Looking at it, Ronan simply watched it. Inches away from his face, it froze. "You see? Nothing too bad about this little guy. Come and pet it if you want." Rubbing the Minotaur's head, Ronan grinned with delight. "Don't worry, I'll kill it if it attacks you two."

[/QUOTE]

Elizabeth headed out of the infirmary, finding three people standing around a Minotaur. "What's going on here?"

Naman stepped to the gate of this camp he was going into. He quickly read the letter again, " 'Camp Half-blood. Home of Percy Jackson'. What my cousin? Haven't seen him in forever." He said walking into the woods. His blade chimed as he walked around in the forest, hoping this, "Camp Half-Blood" was actually here.

"See, nothing to be scared about." Ronan said with a smile. "If you want me to let it go again...I always can. Or, I can kill it. The choice is up to you, beautiful. What's your name anyway?" He asked as he stroked the monster still. "I'm Ronan, welcome to Camp Half-Blood!"

Naman found the tree his older sister was in, "How you doin' sis." he said as he knelt down to give the tree a hug. He kissed it, and kept walking. "I'll see you on the flip side sis." he said walking away from the tree, "I'm at this camp dad wanted me to go to. Let's see if it's a prank."

[QUOTE="ghost of past]Naman found the tree his older sister was in, "How you doin' sis." he said as he knelt down to give the tree a hug. He kissed it, and kept walking. "I'll see you on the flip side sis." he said walking away from the tree, "I'm at this camp dad wanted me to go to. Let's see if it's a prank."

[/QUOTE]
Hallie walked over to him. "Why were you talking to a tree?" The 11 year old asked

"This place is a safe haven for 'Demigods'. No monsters can get in...or out." Dead silence. "I joke, no monsters at all. Here, you can train to fight monsters and whatnot. You also find love here. You're allowed to date other demigods." Suddenly, Ronan brought his staff up and a blade popped out. Then, with one slash, he turned the Minotaur to dust. "He'll come back. In a few years, maybe a few hundred. Oh, by the way, you're parents...or one of them was a god."

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]"This place is a safe haven for 'Demigods'. No monsters can get in...or out." Dead silence. "I joke, no monsters at all. Here, you can train to fight monsters and whatnot. You also find love here. You're allowed to date other demigods." Suddenly, Ronan brought his staff up and a blade popped out. Then, with one slash, he turned the Minotaur to dust. "He'll come back. In a few years, maybe a few hundred. Oh, by the way, you're parents...or one of them was a god."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh cool... Wait, What?!" Annie asks, shocked.

"Elizabeth snorted at Ronan. "Only one, otherwise they would be gods. They need human blood to be Demi gods, that's literally what the word means." She sent the girls a smile and gestured around. "Welcome to camp half blood."

"One of your parents was a god. Or, is a god." Glancing at Elizabeth, he corrected her. "Actually, one of your parents could be a demigod. That would still make you one. So, shh." Dismissing the older girl, he turned back to Annie. "Greek god. Can you name me any?"

"Well. I knew all of that. Thanks for letting me know that this 'Camp Half-blood' place was real. Means a lot. By the way little lady," Naman said turning to the eleven year old, "That tree, happened to be my sister. Well, she's out now on a mission of sorts, but yeah. My dad's pretty known throughout time." he said crossing his hands. @MaddyRoleplayGirl

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]"One of your parents was a god. Or, is a god." Glancing at Elizabeth, he corrected her. "Actually, one of your parents could be a demigod. That would still make you one. So, shh." Dismissing the older girl, he turned back to Annie. "Greek god. Can you name me any?"

[/QUOTE]
"Hades, Demeter, Zeus, Poseidon, Iris, Hermes, Hecate." Annie recited.

"At least you got the big three right." Elizabeth smiled at the girls. "My dads Zeus, my mother is a daughter of Hecate." She shot a wink to the boy who had dismissed her. "Can you tell me something perhaps a little...strange about you?"

"Well, Were on the swim team because our mom forced us. But Hallie doesnt like it. She likes hanging out at the vineyard by our home." Annie says.

""Dionysus then?" She questioned, tilting her head slightly and staring at the two. "I don't know, that not a lot of info.

"Yup, all Greek Gods. Though, my dad is more powerful then the big three." Looking back at the girl who had claimed to be the daughter of Zeus, he smirked. "Well, I'm you're uncle technically. You do know my dad is Kronos, right? And swim team? But you say you're older sibling didn't like it. Poseidon is out of the picture." Looking back at Elizabeth, he clapped. "Cute and smart? Well, color me impressed."

Altaynna said:
""Dionysus then?" She questioned, tilting her head slightly and staring at the two. "I don't know, that not a lot of info.
"Stop Lying Annie. I love Swim team. I like the vineyard because it reminds me of Chessy." Hallie says. "Chessy was our housekeeper who was a Demigod but she died." Annie says.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Dad had a second kid before me?" Naman said questioning what his mom told him. "I thought I was the only one after his first born! My father's Zeus, so then....". He looked at the girl who winked at him. @Altaynna

"Oh. Maybe Posiden then." She raised a brow, glancing at the two. "Well we'll have to see if you get claimed." She glared at the son of Kronus. "Dude, you know he's evil, right? Im surprised dad didn't kick you out of here. When did he find time to have a kid while trying to destroy the earth?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back