• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

inky is a baby hell hound that is cute af

Vianca is taking Alec some where without his consent

Lea and Jethro are conversing

Lukara is being torn apart

seriously though, Inky will forever be loyal to Dan. Like, he loves Isara, but his primary owner is Dan. Inky has Dan's shirt. In Inky's mind, he owns Dan

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]seriously though, Inky will forever be loyal to Dan. Like, he loves Isara, but his primary owner is Dan. Inky has Dan's shirt. In Inky's mind, he owns Dan

[/QUOTE]
Lol. And Dan will snuggle with him FOREVAAAAAAAAA.

Ima just have Mara stay away from and ignore Luke for a time while she denies her own obvious as fuck feelings.

Which gives Cassie a chance until Mara stops being stupid

Good Gods, I've missed all the drama again. I won't be able to post at all tonight, as it's too late, but could someone update me? What's happening to Lukara?Did anything plot-related happen?

KaiaWolf said:
Good Gods, I've missed all the drama again. I won't be able to post at all tonight, as it's too late, but could someone update me? What's happening to Lukara?Did anything plot-related happen?
It is sort of tearing apart.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I AM SO DONE WITH THIS EMO STUFF.
I think it's time to piss Mara off.

Entering.........

(Who do you guys want?)

[/QUOTE]
You WANT to miss Mara off? LOL

People I need to ask those who won't be on the major quests a question. I'm not saying it'll be easy but I'm asking if it's possible. Jethro was in military school, he has studied every major war, battle and skirmish in history. I'm not saying the campers will be happy about it or will go along easily but is there even the slightest chance that they'll follow him into battle? I'll have a cool pre battle speech and everything.

ModernRanger said:
People I need to ask those who won't be on the major quests a question. I'm not saying it'll be easy but I'm asking if it's possible. Jethro was in military school, he has studied every major war, battle and skirmish in history. I'm not saying the campers will be happy about it or will go along easily but is there even the slightest chance that they'll follow him into battle? I'll have a cool pre battle speech and everything.
We're still working out the quest teams.

Sorry xD I'm done making CS's though. Unless I get the urge to write some villains.

But hey you finally have a kid from each of the big 3 so that's good... right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back