• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Volfy said:
You shouldn't. I apparently should since so many characters seem unable to handle the truth and now want to kill Ryan.
Also, @PsychoDrummerA I believe Mara want's to break Ryan's spine. I fail to see the punch line in that one. Granted he has it coming but I'll say it again, he is nice really.
Well, that's Mara. She just about hates everything and everybody at some point. Look on the bright side, at least Ryan's not Nero.

Volfy said:
You shouldn't. I apparently should since so many characters seem unable to handle the truth and now want to kill Ryan.
Also, @PsychoDrummerA I believe Mara want's to break Ryan's spine. I fail to see the punch line in that one. Granted he has it coming but I'll say it again, he is nice really.
luke was joking! he was just trying to make cassie feel better ahaha

Let me say this,

Anyone kill any character without it's owner's permission is getting kicked.

I know that's harsh but I don't see the point in killing each other when we're meant to be working together.

Quiet Is Violent] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18612-littleshenanigans/ said:
@LittleShenanigans[/URL] You're back!!!!!!!! Also, Volfy, find Inky. He might not be very useful, but he's a good comfort.
And yes I'm back.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Also, Volfy, find Inky. He might not be very useful, but he's a good comfort.

[/QUOTE]
No idea where he is atm. Give some time and I'll have Ryan fall out of tree in front of him or something. It will probably be a while and sent from my phone as I'm heading off my desktop soon.

LittleShenanigans said:
I know that's harsh but I don't see the point in killing each other when we're meant to be working together.
Speaking of working together, are the decided upon teams from before still standing, or have they changed/are subject to change? I missed a lot in the OOC while I was gone, so I'm not sure what's going on with that.

Quiet Is Violent]Has anyone seen [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
Nope, but my eyes are pretty suspicious xD

Sorry, couldn't help myself

Quiet Is Violent]Has anyone seen [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
Hi, sorry exams tomorrow, but i did the math and even if 1 got a 100 id still be a failure.

So I'm back!

So who wants to meet Inky? @Volfy you still here?

@Volfy Tell me where you are and Isara will bring him to you.

Ryan is currently at the arena but I'm going to sleep so feel free to go over and do what ever. He'll probably appreciate a animal which isn't trying to kill him.

oh rpnation came out with an app! you guys should download it for when you're on mobile :)

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Who's free?

[/QUOTE]
Mara might be depending on what Cassie and Luke do.

Dan is free, still sitting down by the beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back