• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Mwahahaha!

Sorry, I have a rather operatic streak. Suppose I'll have whatever character I end up making just hope out of a hedge and be evil.

Volfy said:
Mwahahaha!
Sorry, I have a rather operatic streak. Suppose I'll have whatever character I end up making just hope out of a hedge and be evil.
Why can I picture that? xD although since Marvin the Martian is your profile pic all I can picture is him just popping up out of nowhere in full roman armour.

Evil character: "Ah ha! I finally have you trapped, theirs not way you could possibly escape. So, you wanna do the whole bit were I tell you my plan for no reason?"

Good character:" Sure, why not."

Evil character:"Nice. Ohhh! Let me get my diagrams, I've got soooooo many diagrams."

It will be interesting, although mine my be a slightly less comical.

Yuuki Kuran]But Piper could charmspeak Hera's cage. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18996-semblance/ said:
@Semblance[/URL]
OH WHAT really? damn I never knew that- can they charmspeak monsters and animals too then?

Okay, I get it, people hate Ryan now, but really? I thought you lot were meant to be the morally upstanding ones here, not plotting to try and beat people up.

Volfy said:
Okay, I get it, people hate Ryan now, but really? I thought you lot were meant to be the morally upstanding ones here, not plotting to try and beat people up.
We were joking, at least I was. I dunno about Luke.

LittleShenanigans said:
Should I be worried?
You shouldn't. I apparently should since so many characters seem unable to handle the truth and now want to kill Ryan.

Also, @PsychoDrummerA I believe Mara want's to break Ryan's spine. I fail to see the punch line in that one. Granted he has it coming but I'll say it again, he is nice really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back