• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I'm sure Isara will, I haven't read up on him, but I'm sure the others will too.

Just so I know there is no way that we will ever be making villains. Ever.....

[/QUOTE]
You can make villains if you want

lol I have so many characters to add to the character roster :o

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Would they be a separate amount of characters.

Or the same

[/QUOTE]
If you know you can juggle a lot of characters then it can be a separate character count.

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Jared is almost a villian. He wants to kill Jethro!

[/QUOTE]
Lol that doesn't make him a villain :P

Now I know we can make villains I'm torn. I was gonna go with a daughter of Koios but now...I don't know. I feel like having a daughter of Hyperion would also be interesting for a villain but it's gonna take a rather elaborate back story

Having evil characters is so much fun, but thinking of a reason for them to be evil other then 'cuz story' is a tricky one for me.

Volfy said:
Now I know we can make villains I'm torn. I was gonna go with a daughter of Koios but now...I don't know. I feel like having a daughter of Hyperion would also be interesting for a villain but it's gonna take a rather elaborate back story
Having evil characters is so much fun, but thinking of a reason for them to be evil other then 'cuz story' is a tricky one for me.
Angry at the gods is nearly always a legitimate reason. Combine that with a thirst to prove oneself and you have a template.

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]I don't know...should I make a villain character or something?

[/QUOTE]
If you want to. Although their probably shouldn't be too many because they are going to have to be on Ouranos' side and that is gonna be hard to organise.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Angry at the gods is nearly always a legitimate reason. Combine that with a thirst to prove oneself and you have a template.
That was actually my train of thought as well. Have one who wishes nothing more then to prove themselves to *insert father* and hates demi-gods for being...well, demi-gods.

Well, Lycaon doesn't have any recognition, does he? Jared is stuck in Hermes' cabin. So...could that work?

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Well, Lycaon doesn't have any recognition, does he? Jared is stuck in Hermes' cabin. So...could that work?

[/QUOTE]
If that is his motive then yes I suppose so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back